Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Night Shift..

JappyBeast

I have no idea how some of you can stay online into the early hours of the morning if you arent at work! Midnight yeah, but gone 2am is madness :lol::lol:

Good on ya tho for doing it, I have to be asleep by 1am at the latest otherwise I'm like a zombie for the rest of the day!

Just got back from Palma, looks like Im gonna be awake tonight again, got to catch a train to London

I have no idea how some of you can stay online into the early hours of the morning if you arent at work! Midnight yeah, but gone 2am is madness :lol::lol:

Good on ya tho for doing it, I have to be asleep by 1am at the latest otherwise I'm like a zombie for the rest of the day!

what wrong in being like a zombie at work?

right, need to get ready for work

hey TVOR, Im working near you today

where are all of you?

im on :-)

bored, just playin forza with my mates, get on it mate!

its always a good laugh

I gonna go on my 360 very soon!

Im awake :) Was the Reading Jap Meet tonight and i took the V8. Im still shaking with adrenline now after driving the thing. No way im going to be able to sleep :lol:

bourne ultimatum looks good just seen the trailer on msn for it, rush hour 3 was brilliant if anyone is thinking of going to see that! well the drive home from my mates was interesting today i lost control of my car and ending up drifting round a roundabout i saved it but my heart was certainly moving!

Im awake :) Was the Reading Jap Meet tonight and i took the V8. Im still shaking with adrenline now after driving the thing. No way im going to be able to sleep :lol:

you can be tonghts official Night Watchman then. I'm off to bed !

I am still here :thumbsup: