Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Toyota Cami Workshop Manual

zijufesu

Hi, I would like to congratulate everyone for this remarkable and interesting website.

Just yesterday I purchased a 2000 model Second Hand Toyota Cami which was recently imported from Japan.

I am really proud to be an owner of such a nice mini van, also I am an owner of a 1991 model Toyota Hilux,

which also is a remarkable 4wd.

Coming to my point, I would like to obtain Workshop Manuals of both my vehicles, or any kind of manuals,

as I would like to keep both my Toyota's in Top Condition.

I would be much obliged if anyone could help me for my request.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

• 5 months later...

Hi

Did you get the mauals of the Cami ? I am also very interested because I am also an owner of a Cami which was imported from Japan.

Regards

Ralf

• 4 months later...
Hi, I would like to congratulate everyone for this remarkable and interesting website.

Just yesterday I purchased a 2000 model Second Hand Toyota Cami which was recently imported from Japan.

I am really proud to be an owner of such a nice mini van, also I am an owner of a 1991 model Toyota Hilux,

which also is a remarkable 4wd.

Coming to my point, I would like to obtain Workshop Manuals of both my vehicles, or any kind of manuals,

as I would like to keep both my Toyota's in Top Condition.

I would be much obliged if anyone could help me for my request.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi, were you able to get the 2000 cami manual. I am also looking for it. Can you help?

Hi

Did you get the mauals of the Cami ? I am also very interested because I am also an owner of a Cami which was imported from Japan.

Regards

Ralf

Hi, were you able to get the 2000 cami manual. I am also looking for it. Can you help?

flaherty

Hi, I'm sorry to say but I haven.t managed to obtain a manual yet. It seems really hard to find any literature over the internet concerning the Toyota Cami. If I should ever come upon any info I will inform you. Thanks.

Hi

Regards

Ralf

flaherty

Hi

try this company JAPTEC

They also have a website, just type in japtec in the search engine, it'll come up.

Alternatively you can ring them on: 01752250777

or you can try looking on eBay!

• 11 years later...

Hi, I've also just brought a 2000 CAMI, and would also like a workshop manual if anybody has any further information on this. Many Thanks.

As the previous very old posts would suggest, it looks as though you would have better success in finding unicorn poo.!

Good luck..

If i understood correctly, Toyota Cami, sold in Japan is just a Daihatsu Terios.

This is the manual for the Daihatsu, which should be more or less the same.

https://cardiagn.com/1997-daihatsu-terios-j100-service-repair-manual-wiring-diagram/

If correct..that's a good call, Dean.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links