Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Brakes

R6TH M

Never heard of it being done but i am sure it can the same way astra brakes fit on corsa's!

I was thinking about looking into brake replacement, ill have a look around and see if i find anything!

I'm just wondering if anyone has put corolla T sport brakes on their yaris? Can it be done?

Ruth

I know Earpl's fitted a monster set to his, but I can't remember what type they are though...

A

I'm just wondering if anyone has put corolla T sport brakes on their yaris? Can it be done?

Ruth

I know Earpl's fitted a monster set to his, but I can't remember what type they are though...

A

how about Yaris ts on standard yaris? rear disc conversion, etc. Is it poss? :unsure:

Thanks Jason, my boss was around whilst I was posting so I couldn't go and look it up!

how about Yaris ts on standard yaris? rear disc conversion, etc. Is it poss? :unsure:

It is possible and it has been done (somewhere in the country is Yaz. An early 1.3, ex-JJ flame-gold Yaris). Its a tricky mod as you have to make sure everything ends up balanced and take into account ABS and EBD systems and the like (unless you're earpl :lol: ).

Is it worth it? I'm inclined to think not and I wouldn't even consider starting to think about it if you have a French-built Yaris (the connectors are probably totally different and milled out of cream cheese), a 1.0 or a diesel. You're better and cheaper with 3G discs and Endless SSS pads on the front. After all, it does 2/3 or so of the braking.

Hope that helps,

A

Finally! found it... (Thanks Caz for linking to it in another thread!) Clicky Wow! That was ancient history!

Thanks Jason, my boss was around whilst I was posting so I couldn't go and look it up!

It is possible and it has been done (somewhere in the country is Yaz. An early 1.3, ex-JJ flame-gold Yaris). Its a tricky mod as you have to make sure everything ends up balanced and take into account ABS and EBD systems and the like (unless you're earpl :lol: ).

Is it worth it? I'm inclined to think not and I wouldn't even consider starting to think about it if you have a French-built Yaris (the connectors are probably totally different and milled out of cream cheese), a 1.0 or a diesel. You're better and cheaper with 3G discs and Endless SSS pads on the front. After all, it does 2/3 or so of the braking.

Hope that helps,

A

Finally! found it... (Thanks Caz for linking to it in another thread!) Clicky Wow! That was ancient history!

Thanks for that. I may just upgrade the front a bit. Actually, it aint too bad on braking if I am honest. It just would

A) look a lot nicer, and B) I feel a bit let down, in this day and age that Mr T in his infinate wisdom, chose to put drum brakes on the back of a 12 grand car! If the T-Sport needed it, why didn,t the higher spec. 1.3 auto, with no engine braking not need it? :angry:

I can see it looks like you get more for your money in a Ts but c,mon!

Rant over, thanks for reading. If you didn't finish reading, F :censor: !

TEE-HEE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links