Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saying Bye Bye To My Compressor!

JAMI-TTE-COMPRESSOR

After only a short stint of owning a compressor, I must say it was enjoyable, but the fuel comsumption was not for me!

The car is an awesome bit of kit, and will miss the unbelieveable engine noise. (Except on a long motorway journey)

I have got a boot liner for sale (Like new) and a Toyota bluetooth hands-free system also a set of 18" Konig 'Unknown alloys for sale!

If anyones intrested, let us know.

B)

How come people seem to be shifting these cars so quick?

when i was looking for a car i saw quite a few off these, all with only a few thousand miles between owners. And considering what you get in them, the prices werent too bad. One went for 12K at wolves, with only 3000 miles on the clock.

Is it the running costs or are poeple finding them too much to handle?

Think its down to running costs. I know the fuel consumption aren't that good on them especially if you drive like its been stolen!

what is the mpg for the compressor ? surely cant be more than 3-4 miles different to the tsport.

Mainly running cost and running around trying to find a petrol station that does 98RON or above

Plus i didnt enjoy driving it

PM sent about the wheels! Funny ive been enquiring about px 'ing mine in for a lotus elise this week. I do 50 miles a day in mine and it's very expensive to run. Also its a pain in the ***** finding a Shell garage!

What are people buying next after the Compressor?

Paul

:D With me it's just down to the running cost and running around trying to find a petrol station that does 98RON or above

the same as 'Chris.S' really. But I do enjoy driving mine, hence high running cost, I am moving on to a A4 Tdi s-line. how about you 'Chris.S'?

Hey i was in Manchester on Saturday JAMI i was just telling my mate how many Shell garages there are there lol There are loads :D

Jami, did you px it? If so do you mind asking what you got? Cheers

Hey i was in Manchester on Saturday JAMI i was just telling my mate how many shell garages there are there lol There are loads :D

Not over my side of town, there are 2 that are about 20 miles between them. I live over towards derbyshire side. I did PX and got 11k :( Not too bad, but I told them I was taking off all my accessories. :yes:

Hey i was in Manchester on Saturday JAMI i was just telling my mate how many shell garages there are there lol There are loads :D

In Stoke there is one Shell station

and one Tesco 99 RON station

I live within 5 miles of 10 Shell garages. The closest is 1/4 mile away :P

Shame you don't have a compressor then! lol B)

Shame you don't have a compressor then! lol B)

Yeah i know.. I couldnt afford the insurance anyway lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links