Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Rattle

MIP

When my passenger side window is down, I get a bit of a rattle from inside the door when going over bumpy ground. Any idea's on what exactly's wrong? I'm not sure what it looks like in there, is the window on some rails? I'm hoping I can just tighten somthing!

When my passenger side window is down, I get a bit of a rattle from inside the door when going over bumpy ground. Any idea's on what exactly's wrong? I'm not sure what it looks like in there, is the window on some rails? I'm hoping I can just tighten somthing!

Pretty much the same prob as the Gen 5s. I just put mine up half an inch :o and that cures it. :rolleyes: :)

I've tried that :lol:

It doesn't go away until its > 70% up.

Ah...... In that case. I dunno. :wacko:

my mr2 had 4 small pads along the rubbers 2 on both sides to take up any play . Take the door panel off and have a look inside.

I get the same irritating rattle when fully up, its random when its up over slightly rough roads.

I've taken the inside door panel off and tightened as much as I could see, but no use. In another forum, it was suggested you add cellotape (the 3m invisible version which isn't tacky) along the top surrounds where the door window meets the to edge of the black surround.

I've yet to try this, but will have a go soon.