Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions Please!

Moh

They remind me of Datsun 140j hubcaps - the football looking types.

not for me mate , but its what you like that counts.

It's a nice wheel.. but I honestly don't think it would suit a Celica.. I might be wrong though.. maybe a photoshopper could help?.. I think a good Multispoke would suit better.. but at the end of the day.. it's what you feel that counts.

I'd echo the above comments, but then my personal taste would probably be described as minimalist.

My only other comment would be I'm not sure what 18" rims will do to the ride quality, much less side wall than the standard 16" will mean a much firmer ride.

there are nicer wheels for the celica but if u like them mate then get em cause tis ur car n its all about being an individual :hokus-pokus:

Not for me I'm afraid, but just to shamelessly hijack your thread, I have Celica 17" wheels fitted with Pirelli tyres at £599 per set of four, delivered to your UK address INC VAT and delivery. Kingo :thumbsup:

rochford tyres do good deals on wheels with tyres , not tarnished and come with nuts and centre caps.

alot of good makes for under £500 for 4. :toot:

those ones are £840 :jawdrop: , i agree and think the loss of rubber will shake the car to death , stick with 17,s and put decent rubber on em.

IMHO it seems a lot of ppl stick with the safe bet on Gen7 Celicas and get multispokes because every1 knows they look good! I wanted to do sumthin a bit different and go for a different look, coz I always see multispokes on Celica's and i find it a bit boring now, tho they definately do look good!

I wasn't sure how 18s wud affect the ride to be honest...but I didn't wna find out until i ordered them lol...coz i didnt wna change my mind. I didn't want 17's coz i've already got the standard 16s on there so thought i'd make the size up noticable.

I rly hope it looks good....but u lot have got me nervous!

cheers for the opinions tho ppl!

Don't let us make you nervous.. if YOU like them, get them.. it is your car, personally I like the wheels.. alfa (ish) right enough (knew they reminded me of something), they may well look good on the Celica :)

there is a pic of a gen 7 with those wheels fitted on the site i mentioned - its a white car but , hey it may help .

If you post a side on shot of your car i'll shop that rim on there for you to see.

there's a pic of my car...these aren't the rims i've got on there at the moment, it's jus a mate had photoshopped sum Lenso's on there, but i don't think it'll matter if u jus chop over it right!?

I hope the cars at a right angle for u to do it....if not then don't worry about it!

Cheers mate.

post-36740-1187912593_thumb.jpg

here you go...i think it looks quite nice. Oh and i gave it a subtle drop.....

Not the best chop though :(

mohs_celicawithwheels.jpg

oh mannnn!!!! I'm so excited about gettin them now! That image is what was in my head! I think that looks rly rly nice! Thanks a lot for that man...I rly appreciate it! And what is that....roughly a 35mm drop!? Ur temptin me! But first I need a TRD spoiler! Any1 had one fitted that can give me a rough price for painting and fitting?!

Thanks a lot for the pic! Love it!

That looks pretty damn good , seeing it on the car. go 4 it !!

Thursday just can't come quick enough for me now! I seriously can't wait! Rest assured I'll get sum before and after pics up as soon as I can!

On another note....has any1 had a TRD spoiler fitted so they can give me a rough idea of how much it costs to have it painted and fitted?! Cheers ppl!

oh mannnn!!!! I'm so excited about gettin them now! That image is what was in my head! I think that looks rly rly nice! Thanks a lot for that man...I rly appreciate it! And what is that....roughly a 35mm drop!? Ur temptin me! But first I need a TRD spoiler! Any1 had one fitted that can give me a rough price for painting and fitting?!

No sweat, glad you like it dude.

Did you get you wheels??

I would say it's about 35-40 mm. Get the wheels on first and see how much you can drop it afterwards.

No sweat, glad you like it dude.

Did you get you wheels??

I would say it's about 35-40 mm. Get the wheels on first and see how much you can drop it afterwards.

The bas****s at the company I'm gettin them from haven't got back to me!

It's so frustratin...they said the likely date was Tursday 30th August, they didnt call so i called them and they said they'd let me no when i should be receiving them, but they didnt call today (friday) either! I'm expecting a phone call on Monday now.

I hate waitin for stuff when u want it so bad!