Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O...m...g

Karma Supra

I have heard of them before...

But never seen anyone brave enough to put their name on one!!!!!

clicky here!

Is it me or does it sound like they recorded an asthmatic field mouse being dropkicked?????????

the Lada neeeeeds one :!Removed!:

:lol:

fit it along with one of those 'FANS' i mean electronic turbos that you put over the hole on the intake to increase bhp by 150% torque by 3 squillion % and use no fuel at all!

great

<_<

:D Just record that wav file, play it really loud on your stereo and you too can have the sound of an "asthmatic field mouse being dropkicked" :D :D

:lol:

fit it along with one of those 'FANS' i mean electronic turbos that you put over the hole on the intake to increase bhp by 150% torque by 3 squillion % and use no fuel at all!

great

<_<

A friend of mine told me that he was looking for one of those FANS for his Alfa 145, but I said "Go for a real Turbo, I dont think that gonna work!"

Anyway I thought that those FANs were some kinf of expensive useless gadget that I wouldn't spend a penny. Am I right? or.... they do work...? :blink:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

the ammount of air pressure you need to generate enough boost to make any difference youd need a hella fan, not a crappy little 12V one that sticks on your air box... the difference would be so minimal you'd never notice it.

Ah!, OK, thats what I thought. Ill tryto convence him to give it up. If he wants to get more power, then use a PowerChip or a turbo.

Thanks for the info

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

if you want to put it into proportion.. a 240V 600W hoover, greates nowhere near as much airmovement as a teeeeeny CT-9 turbo.

it gets to the point with those eletric onces that they create more DRAG in the inlet tract then boost :lol:

at least they don;t cause smoke tho <_<

Just get the girl from the ad & put her in the Lada. That'll give it street cred :lol:

No. gordy....

some times the most honourable thing to do is stop trying :lol:

Fair enough.......

Just get the girl then........ :drool:

NOW ya talking sense fella!! :thumbsup: