Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Djcc Lunchtime Bbq!: Sunday 16th September

rob99

DJCC Lunchtime BBQ!: Sunday 16th September

With the ever expanding attendance of the Dorset Japanese Car Club Sunday pub lunch meets it has become increasingly difficult to locate a suitable venue to host them so finding a new venue for the next was not an easy task!

However!

I have secured Drusilla's Inn on Sunday the 16th September for a day to remember!

Drusilla's Inn is a beautiful country pub in picturesque surroundings.

They are able to offer a fully served private BBQ comprising of Burgers, sausages, chicken and ribs served with a salad buffet.

We will also be provided with a private bar area with seating in addition to the outside area.

If the weather is bad the BBQ would still be cooked and the food served in the back bar area that we would have full private use of.

There is a large private parking area for approximately 200 cars so we are opening the invitation to all Japanese car owners to come along and enjoy the day!

I personally ate there a couple of weeks back and the bar food was superb so I can only imagine that the BBQ would be of the same caliber!

To confirm the booking I need advise them of the number of people wishing to eat 7 days prior to the date.

To avoid being stung by people putting thier name forward and then not attending I am as of now I am taking payments to cover your place(s)!.

To book your place(s) please follow the link show below which will redirect you to a payment option where you can pay using either credit/debit card or paypal. Please ensure you select how many people you require to eat and print out the reciept document.

Once you have made your payment you will be directed to a reciept page that you will need to print out as your proof of purchase to be presented on the day.

If you are not interested in joining the BBQ there is an option of ordering food at the bar, we would love to see you all there!

This will be a great way to finish the summer season so lets make it a big one!!! :)

Drusilla's Inn

Wigbeth

Horton

Wimborne

Dorset

BH21 7JH

Location Map

If you require more than one food ticket please ensure you change the 'Qty' to the correct number when ordering.

You will be required to produce your payment reciept on the day as proof of purchase so please ensure you print off a copy and take it with you to avoid disappointment!

Click Here to order and make your payment. (all payments are non-refundable.)

See you there!

Rob.

Hi, what is the price on this?

Obviously I wont be attending as its a bit far but to help other members?

Thanks

It's £9.00 per head for the BBQ.

Advanced payments only obviously.

Should be a good day out. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder that I need payments by the end of the week if you want to join the BBQ.

The event is open to everyone and is completely free of charge if you're not eating!

Should be a great gathering and it'd be great to see you there.

Cheers,

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheeky bump!

This is happening tomorrow. Looking to be fantastic weather so if you are in the area please do pop along and say hello! :)

The meeting went very well! Good turn out and great food and company!

You can view a bunch of pictures HERE if you're interested. :)

I'll keep you posted on future events (if thats ok with the Admin!)

Rob.