Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Ps3 Feature For The Xbox To Copy In A Year Or So!

manphibian

We said online community......... not online play!

Six axis tilt control. When you gonna need that? I had a Wii for a few weeks and got rid. The novelty got boring VERY fast!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• manphibian

• Jimlad

• Robie

are you comparing a six axis tilt controller to the wii controller ? wow .

Who gives a ubik about an online community ? we want decent online action not conversations n *****

We said online community......... not online play!

Six axis tilt control. When you gonna need that? I had a Wii for a few weeks and got rid. The novelty got boring VERY fast!

You use it to control vehicles, fly planes, shove the contoller forward to smack someone in the face in a FPS, and Call of Duty uses it for all sorts of things.

If you've never used a PS3 i don't really see how you can have any sort of argument mate.

And yeah, online communities are full of losers. I just wanna kill people, then listen to them whining about it. Happy Days.

and HOME is almost ready now, which will change gaming and pisses on XBox live in every way.

it is funny that sony said the reason for the extortionate cost of the ps3 was it was aimed at the hardcore gamer. but all you keep banging on about is these faffy features that have nothing to do with gameplay. you like your little ps3 and some of us like the 360. as jimlad said we are not stuck or forced to have the 360 nor are you forced to own a ps3, different strokes and all that, so please accept that both consoles are as good as each other but in different ways and sop being a kid with your ' my console is better than your console'!

it is funny that sony said the reason for the extortionate cost of the ps3 was it was aimed at the hardcore gamer. but all you keep banging on about is these faffy features that have nothing to do with gameplay. you like your little ps3 and some of us like the 360. as jimlad said we are not stuck or forced to have the 360 nor are you forced to own a ps3, different strokes and all that, so please accept that both consoles are as good as each other but in different ways and sop being a kid with your ' my console is better than your console'!

dawesy - "thing is if you like online gaming then get an xbox 360 or a pc, cos thats one area the ps3 has no chance of competing!!"

Hypocrite much?

:lol:

blah blah blah blah blah!

If I wanted a PS3 I would buy one. Simple as. It's not like I have a 360 and I'm stuck with it.

I had a Wii and sold it months later because the novelty wore off - I then bought a PS3

I haven't played on it for yonks and the games that do come out I prefer to get on the 360 as they are cheaper plus the online is better (graphics are the same I don't care what anybody says).

I tried to trade it in for cash and can only get £200 for it when I paid £400ish when it came out so I'm kinda stuck with it - expensive dvd player comes to mind :(

Xbox pisses all over the PS3 TBH although I am amazed at how light the controller is although the 1m charging cable is a PITA.

I should have waited till after christmas for the PS3 - got it cheaper and hopefully some better games would have come out

I agree sorta. I think they missed the boat and MS got ahead this time.

this is True, how is HOME going to be way better than LIVE when LIVE has been out for years and built up a massive gamer base.

• 4 weeks later...

To quote cliffhanger... "It amazes me, in this day an' age..." When 20-something-year-old men with jobs, women, cars and BEER will argue over the piece of plastic that sits near the telly burning electricity.

Yes, gaming is immense fun and my PS2 has had a good battering (had it since day of release!) but these little arguments of who's console is best is like a great big '(pork)sword-fight'.

At the end of the day they are exactly the same as each other... they are gaming consoles with nigh-on identical games, they have pads with trigger buttons and joysticks, they have online-play, they have HD, they have wireless etc etc. Ok, one has blu-ray, one has HD-DVD, but both are supported for the next 10 years no doubt as a good platfrom battle makes money for all execpt the consumer. Yes, the PS3 has more features out of the box, but 90% of them you can have on XBOX and vice-versa. The only area that is currently a let-down is the PS3's lack of available games (65?!?! Come on Sony, get the finger out) but the Xbox has been out much longer and Microsoft has a much larger cheque book to wave around. Each console has a few 'exclusives' and each can say it has sold better in one month or another.

Iv played both and won't commit money to either, simple reason behind that is the PS2 is still the best games console that there ever was (nobody can argue that, im sure you all had one and loved it) and it still has games being released on it that can keep folk entertained. After christmas both consoles and all their major games will be half price and not too long after, the game we all want will be available... GTA IV.

So fella's, what's it to be, arguing over a losing battle or accepting that both are great, you like yours, he likes his? Either way, it's still funny to see you all bickering like the 12yr olds I used to teach!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links