Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Exhaust For Sale

Surinder

While at the garage getting my new exhaust fitted, the mechanic mentioned he had twin exit back box for sale. Currently on a 1 litre yaris.

If anyone is interested let me know and i'l give you his contact details. Looked good but don't know what it sounds like.

I will get a picture, if anyone is realy interested.

surinder...

nope can't get a sound test. The car it's attachhed too, well lets just say it aint going anywhere as it had a big branch fall on it in the recent winds.

It isnt loud tho, normal he told me.

Hi Surinder

So how's the exhaust that you got fitted? Didn't fancy having ago yourself :P I bet it sounds loads better now :yes:

jerry!!

Hi Surinder

So how's the exhaust that you got fitted? Didn't fancy having ago yourself :P I bet it sounds loads better now :yes:

jerry!!

sounds brill once its warmed up,

i did give it ago, got the connecting bracket off no probs, got the rear rubber hanger off no probs, but could i get the middle rubber hanger off :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: the damn thing just wouldnt com off.

Then it started raining :( so i put everything back and pegged it to mates garage. He did the install for nowt :)