Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6r Advise

Ethan2000

Hi everyone.

I have been searching the net to try and get some advise and price details about my g6r and found this site. I am after some advise about what my g6r is worth?, as I have got a new car through work I sadly have to let her go. So I thought that you kind helpful people could help me out.

So here's a little information on her:

She has done 50,050 good miles.

All completely standard.

I have owned her since 2002 (took me 8 months to find her)

Full toyota service history

I have all the reciepts and old mot certificates (although nothing has ever gone wrong on her which is par for the course on a rolla as im sure your aware)

The original alloys are on her but they are badly pitted and tarnished (I know, I know, I let her down)

Four harldy used tyres

new Battery

So to my first question what do you think she is worth ? and finally where would you advise me to sell her ? car mags, eBay motors or local press ?

thanks in advance for any help or information

really? because i've seen higher milage ones go for just shy of £4k

Hiya mate am interested in this is it the 1.3...? cash waiting for right car will collect this weekend if u like...?

p.s giv me a call/text 07786356518

really? because i've seen higher milage ones go for just shy of £4k

Fair enough I'm not sure but it depends on the age.

I have an Aunt who has a R Reg (1998) model G6 1.3 with similar mileage and the garage won't give anything over £2k for it.

Guess it depends on the age.

Still its a nice car even after 9 years.

Hi thanks for all the replies,

No it's the 1.6 limited edition, I think it was to celebrate the corolla rally car. There were only 420 released in the uk. Thats why it took me 8 months to find one, Here is a link to some info about it, and I will try to get some photo's up over the weekend.

CLICKY

Mods I assume linking to another site is ok if not then I apologise and you can remove the link.

Thanks Ethan

Hi thanks for all the replies,

No it's the 1.6 limited edition, I think it was to celebrate the corolla rally car. There were only 420 released in the uk. Thats why it took me 8 months to find one, Here is a link to some info about it, and I will try to get some photo's up over the weekend.

CLICKY

Mods I assume linking to another site is ok if not then I apologise and you can remove the link.

Thanks Ethan

its so hard to get hold of these, i wanted one but ended up getting the SR version after having no luck finding one anywhere near me for 3 months! good luck with the sale, the next owner is going to be very lucky indeed :D

Hi mate,

Realistically the car is worth around £2000-£2500 however there may be someone looking for a car specific to yours i.e. low miles and black etc.. so they'll pay a little extra.... I have sold 3 G6R's in August alone.... They do take time selling depending on the price you want... But will eventually sell....

Private sale I reckon you should be looking to get around the £3k mark.... possibly a touch over...

A lot garages go by book price and to be honest on the books its not worth much..

However if you want a quick hassle free cash sale and a fair trade price give me a shout :lol:

Here's pics of my old ones...

Rash.

p.s. I'll buy yours Aunt's G6 as well if the price is right.... :)

corollag6001ld0.jpg

newg6r002cg0.jpg

g6r005bo4.jpg

Hi all, yeah sorry I didn't get any photo's up at the weekend, my hard drive on the pc had corrupted itself beyond repair, so I had to go for a full re-format. I will take some more pics and get some up. I have got to sell her but I am willing to wait for the right buyer. I think if someone was to offer £3500 I would take it. I will have to set the hoover about the inside again before taking some more photo's (lost them all and this summers holiday photo's, the wife went spare)

Ethan.

• 1 month later...

Nope she is still here and i'm leaning towards keeping her now, I may even treat her to a new set of alloys (5 spoke of course) to bring her beauty back. I am also in need of a new G6R grill Badge now after a weekend away in Cardiff resulted in some thieving swine nicking mine, Although I must praise the light fingered get for not ruining the grill :angry:

Nope she is still here and i'm leaning towards keeping her now, I may even treat her to a new set of alloys (5 spoke of course) to bring her beauty back. I am also in need of a new G6R grill badge now after a weekend away in Cardiff resulted in some thieving swine nicking mine, Although I must praise the light fingered get for not ruining the grill :angry:

I have a G6R and living in Ireland. You would easily pay €10k Euro over here for a G6R, very hard to come by. Feel your pain about your Badge being robbed- mine was taken off the back- you know where to get a replacement?

• 3 weeks later...
Nope she is still here and i'm leaning towards keeping her now, I may even treat her to a new set of alloys (5 spoke of course) to bring her beauty back. I am also in need of a new G6R grill badge now after a weekend away in Cardiff resulted in some thieving swine nicking mine, Although I must praise the light fingered get for not ruining the grill :angry:

I have a G6R and living in Ireland. You would easily pay €10k Euro over here for a G6R, very hard to come by. Feel your pain about your Badge being robbed- mine was taken off the back- you know where to get a replacement?

Sorry for the late reply, been chocker at work. no I don't i'm afraid i'm still looking for a G6R grill Badge myself mate. If you have any joy drop me a line through pm or stick some details on here. Thanks.

Ethan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links