Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last Few Bits For Sale...

Steve Ratcliffe

JL Audio 5.25" Co axial Speaker System with Yaris Custom Build Door Mounts, Crossovers, Box etc etc. £150.00 (£300 New).

Clifford Concept 300 Cat 1 Alarm System, All looms and accessories included, such as valet code switch, status LED, bonnet switch, long range antenna, dual zone proximity sensor with zoned size adjustment control panel (this was £150 optional extra), glass tampor sensor, remotes and self powered smart siren unit. £175.00 (£480.00 New).

Clifford Smart Windows 4, will add onto most clifford concept alarm systems, allows you to control vehicles power windows from the remote control, also closes the windows when the alarm is set, and alows you to vent them slightly after alarming. Includes looms. £80.00.

Clifford IntelliStart 4, will add onto most concept alarm systems, allows you to start the engine and accessory circuits from your remote, also feature include holiday mode whwere engine starts itself when Battery runs low or weather very cold over night. All looms included. £120.00

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi all,

The Speakers are gone but the reat is still for sale!

I also have a set of four interior Neon tubes, good quality ones by Autoleads - £10 a peice (£25 new).

Cheers,

Steve.

I'd do the alarm .. but I can't afford to fit it :(

Is that gonna cost a lot to fit?

I don't know much about this, buti need a decent alarm, not too keen on the standard jobbie.

-Z