Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Exhaust Blowing, Help

zedgti

i have a 1991 corolla gti and i think the exhaust is blowing from the front pipe from inside the flexi.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

The front pipe looks pretty new so i dont know why its blowing unless its faulty.

I had the same problem with my 1991 Corolla Sr5. The new front pipe broke after 2 months! I run with an other new front pipe now since 8 months and i doesnt have problem.

p.S : Sorry if my english suck :P

I had the same prob with my 1992 J-reg Corolla Gti.Someone suggested I could get it welded,but I was splashing out on a Mongoose system and just replaced it with a new one from Fensport for about £20-£25 I think .If its the original front pipe I would replace it if you were gonna keep the car for long,otherwise just have it repaired somewhere.

Hope u get it sorted soon :thumbsup:

Cheers

• 1 year later...

yup, had same problem with my 91 j-reg corolla gti, just picked up new one today for £58 i could have had the old flexi cut out with new pipe welded in but meant a longer wait so........ im gutted though that fensport do them for £25 --- thanks for that antd4agze lol.