Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Front Side Repeaters

Nippon

Fellas,

Does anyone know if you can get clear side repeaters to replace the orange ones on !Removed! cars ?

You know the ones if front of the front wheelarch ?

Ta

Can't view that mate.......got f :censor: n websense installed here......won't let me view ahem " Personal online storage"

:ffs: GGGGGrrrrrrrr

If you can get it through email then drop me a line matt5cott@(nospamyousods)yahoo.co.uk obviously remove the brackets and contents of the brackets :D

If its the part im thinking of im trying to get some as mine are smashed, I have emailed fensport twice, and despite being recommended and them doing goldmember discount I am dissapointed with the service so far :(

Yep, the toblerones.......

If there are no clear replacements, anyone know of anything a similar size that might fit?

Jimlad, im after the sidelights bit for my rev5, where do you know that does them then? as I would like to get some ASAP

The only ones i've seen are in the states and i think you have to send in your originals to be modified, they look like this,

Image03.jpg

There still ilegal over here though, we had a bash at these and will probably go back to refining them one day,

siderepeatercloseup.jpg

Matt. :thumbsup:

The only ones i've seen are in the states and i think you have to send in your originals to be modified, they look like this,

Image03.jpg

Oh aye, can imagine sending them to the states.....don't think I'd ever see them again !!!!

They look pretty good tho' must admit....

Future project me thinks.....I reckon they'd go quite well, maybe more people would buy clear corners for their imports if they could get rid of ALL the orange front end lenses.....

Get on it !! :P

Image03.jpg

There still ilegal over here though, we had a bash at these and will probably go back to refining them one day,

siderepeatercloseup.jpg

oh... I want !!

try this, hope it workshttp://www.imoc.co.uk/qanda/Display.asp?MessageID=79362&p=51

Russ