Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Badges

AzZaMaTaZ

I Blow you.. and I blow you hehehe :ph34r: good old bad boys

Anyways. Does anyone know how the badges on the AUS sportivo are attached. Are they just the normal stick ons or are they drilled in with holes. I want to remove them but i hope they dont leave marks

Ahh nice do u like it debadged. What are your opinions guys. I think nice cars debadged are smooth and classy. Id never have a beemer with 320 or 330 on the back

:ph34r: good old bad boys

"You see the :censor: g emotion I'm going through now? That means this s :censor: is serious.."

:lol::lol: I love that film, we could start a thread of quotes... :ph34r: or not... :rolleyes:

As for badges, depends but normally loosing them is best. :thumbsup:

depending on the car, debadging can be good or bad. for my stivo, i've taken off the VVTLi sticker and the SECA sticker at the back.

The only Badge left on my car is the Big T on the hatch lid.. The badges are easy to get off... In my case I just left the car in the sun for an hour... (You could use a heat gun).... Then ever so carefully I stuck a plastic paint spatula under one end.. Then LIFT.. If you dont want to keep the badges then just give a good yank... Clean off any excess backing stuff with mineral turps and a little rubbing.. Then wash the area with your car cleaning stuff and give it a polish..

(No turps wont damage the paint)

Use dental floss or cat gut... then in a sawing motion cut through the sticky stuff.

It wont damage the car

then pick away at the sticky stuff.. then small bit of turps (small).. then Tcut the marks out... apply wax to protect