Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Tt

Deejay

Hi

I'm looking to get a supra TT - I need to know if anyone on here is in the same insurance category as me and what they are paying. I'm 25 have 3 years N/C, live in a low crime rate area, and the car is a P-plate. My insurance company have quoted me £957 per year over 10 monthly payments. Is this good or bad and what are you guys paying

I dunno mate...

I would be happy with that !! I pay £1500 for my MR2 Turbo. 23, zero ncb. My insurance will go up next year because I've had a claim !! :crybaby:

Thanks lads, I was begining to think no one posted in the Supra forum. Anyways should be geting one it in the newyear, can't wait! :D

Thanks lads, I was begining to think no one posted in the Supra forum. Anyways should be geting one it in the newyear, can't wait! :D

Where are you buying it from? Is it an import? Colour? :thumbsup:

Hi, i've got a supra import twin turbo on a K reg, im 25 with 6yrs no claims and im paying £779, that with diamond insurance.

Where are you buying it from? Is it an import? Colour? :thumbsup:

HI it's a silver/grey import from a local dealer he keeps one TT and an N/A at a time

Sounds good to me mate :thumbsup: .... I'm paying about £1250 for my Supra TT with Bell Direct.... 6 yrs NCB 26 years old in London. What company is it... I'll give em a try when my insurance comes up for renewal....

Im looking for a UK Supra TT because of the cheaper insurance and the higher spec but even with it being a UK car im being quoted approx £2500-3000!

Need to use that TOC discount :lol:

Yeap... can be used with the insurance... They had a link to the insurance discount scheme b4 the database went down :( .... they'll probably put it back up again latter on once things are sorted. Toc has got a special scheme with Keith Micheals (I think) only for TOC memebers... they also insure imports for TOC members

No catches as far as I know... except that TOC get some money aswell :) helping with the running costs.... I'm not sure about the % discount... but I think it should be good, I'm gonna give em a bell when my insurance is up for renewal

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links