Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!

FineCactus

:help::help::help:

You may all know about my rta the other week...

Well Im now told that the alloys I have are not Toyota. Meaning the insurer will not pay for them. I know for a fact that they are toyota as when i got them I saw the 2001 Corolla that they came off. I am now having to find the part number to give to the bodyshop so that they can order them.

Nothing is easy is it! :ffs:

Do any of you people out there work for Toyota or have a parts list that can help me? Check out the picture for ref. They are 15"

post-15-1069866802.jpg

Its Toyota (local) tellin the bodyshop that they are not toyota.

Toyota Uk wont help unless I send them a picture, to which have and they say the same!!! :ffs: :censor:

Driving me mad, Ive just found this pict in the gallery which has the wheels too!

Think what Im gonna have to do is spot a rolla somewhere on the net either on toyota uk web site or autotrader etc with a reg for them to check the computers against.

post-15-1069868337.jpg

:D FanBloodyTastic!

Thanks! Can I ask where you got that number from? So that I can go into the parts department tomorrow and make them feel small!

:)

Thanks! Can I ask where you got that number from? So that I can go into the parts department tomorrow and make them feel small!

Chris works in the parts dept of TG Holdcroft, thats why i rung him up for you :D

Think what Im gonna have to do is spot a rolla somewhere on the net either on toyota uk web site or autotrader etc with a reg for them to check the computers against.

I have a bunch of pictures of all the new rollas that are from the brochure, If you want them, they're yours. It might help.

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Thanks!  Can I ask where you got that number from? So that I can go into the parts department tomorrow and make them feel small!

Chris works in the parts dept of TG Holdcroft, thats why i rung him up for you :D

You guys..Im so chuffed. Ive had a pants day at work including this. Im so tempted to go and cause a big fuss. For 2 weeks now the bodyshop have been trying to oder the wheels and from what I have been told had the run around from Toyota. And you guys had sorted me out in 20 min's.. :thumbsup:

Coyote...I think I shall be ok for the moment, but if I get hassle tomorrow again I'll come back to you..thanks though bud :thumbsup: