Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecotek Valves

sorrell

just browsing the www.directcarparts.co.uk website and noticed something about ecotek valves giving better throttle response and an increase in throttle response only cost £45 so was wondering if anyone out there has fitted one and if they are any good.

Please help :help::help:

they provide minimal increase to mpg, throttle respone and acceleration(puhhleeease!).

they can do all this and more, because while at town speeds you can hear a gargling rasping disturbance from your ecotek valve... most embarassing.

well it would be unfair for me to say that they're crap I suppose...

but I don't favour them myself!

it's a gimmick to fork you out of your hard earned money, the idea is that it disturbs the air creating turbulence resulting in gains in MPG, acceleration and top end speed.... hmmmmm, can you really believe that? <_< :rolleyes:

they rasp around town under the bonnet, gets tiresome very quickly, you'd probably notice a 2mpg gain but i wouldn't route for seeing any increase in acceleration or the other claims! :bye:

surely loads of turbulance in the air flow ould have the effect of more resistance in the inlet tract???? especially at high boost?

they are crap and dont work they look good but thats it and when it twitters it aint gonna con ne one in to thinking its a turbo's wastgate

just my opinion though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links