Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina Gti Sound System

CarinaII

Hi Guys, sorry for this lengthy post.

I'm after the double layer CD controller/Casette/Radio & CD changer which wasfited as an option to the Carina GTi. I'd assume it was fitted in other models too. I wish to fit this in my 1990 Carina II, and i need some CD, ut dont want to insult the car with aftermarket units.

Does anyone have any information on the above, or know where i can obtain one from?

Regards

i think the avensis double din unit should fit (sony one) hang tite sombody will be here soon

Hello matey!

Yep the Avensis double din unit would be rather nice, but isn't a brilliant stereo. However it is a sony and standard fit in them.

There is however a similar model available with a higher spec from Scenic car audio.

This is also a sony double din unit.

:thumbsup:

thanks for takining time to reply guys..

THe thing is, its specifically the toyota unit that i want, a friend used to have one in his carina GTi and is now oin his MR2 (says toyta on the tape flap like) They have a seperate CD changer too, i wont have anything less for my car

is there any carina GTi gys out there who can shed any light on this?