Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ts Key?

DJNS

Hello all,

My key has just snapped clean out of the plastic housing, i think i've found an alternative route instead of going down to the dealers and forking out £120

http://www.3dgroupuk.com/index.php?categoryID=33

I'm not too sure which key is right out of the three two button ones, so can anyone tell me if the TS key is manufactured by Denso or Tokai Rika.

I know the info should be on the back of the key but the sticker wore off a long time ago, anyone still got the sticker thing on their key??

Can anyone shed any light on this...

mine says Tokai Rika on the back for the facelift t-sport

Thank you guys, i've just ran the part number from that tokai rika key through my epc, it comes under a gen 7 celica key. perhaps same key interms of blade length and width?

Probably but don't quote me on that. My mum has a MR2 mk3 and the keys are almost identical! :thumbsup:

I have had two of these now as i seem to be able to snap them regularly.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:B:EOIBSA:UK:11

The replacement key is a denso - dont know whether my original was or not as the sticker had come off, Mines a P2 by the way.

I've got one of these, it's not as wide as my key blade, its slightly shorter too. Did you get this denso replacment key working for you?

I have had two of these now as i seem to be able to snap them regularly.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:B:EOIBSA:UK:11

The replacement key is a denso - dont know whether my original was or not as the sticker had come off, Mines a P2 by the way.

I've got one of these, it's not as wide as my key blade, its slightly shorter too. Did you get this denso replacment key working for you?

Yeah, I use it as my main key. I just got it cut at a random locksmiths from my old key and swapped my transponder between the shells. The blade was identical in size to my original.

I find it strange that they would use two slightly different blade sizes but you never know...

i've contacted a few of the sellers regarding the blanks they sell, they are 4.5 cm long n 0.7 cm in width...where as myne is 5 cm and 1 cm wide...can anyone tell me what it says on that sticker thingy on your keys? all the ones on eBay are CE0123..

i've contacted a few of the sellers regarding the blanks they sell, they are 4.5 cm long n 0.7 cm in width...where as myne is 5 cm and 1 cm wide...can anyone tell me what it says on that sticker thingy on your keys? all the ones on ebay are CE0123..

CE0122 on mine. :)