Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got My First Car - 91 Cynos

jechto

i was able to fit 6x9 Speakers, in my paseo i drill small holes but the position of the speaker is important, and the type or is sound like :censor: . the front can hold a 4" with a tweeter, it's a tight fit but it can work. as for parts there alot of not much cuz when to do come in there gone pretty fast.

if you drill any holes in your car it reduces the safefty of it, i doubt you will get a warrent of fitness now.... we wernt allowed to put 6x9's in a cynos here since it requires *work* on the car itself

hey --- do ne of u guys know where i can get nice cheap insurance for my cynos . ive looked at a few places now and its abit pricey, it could just be because of my age

my insurance is with tesco mate

they were the only ones to offer me a half decent price. (23 1yrs ncb - 1 accident = £700 TPFT)

it will still be high because its an Import - i was quoted less on a 2L MR2 GT uk spec car!!!!

J

What list? Best to phone up those net quotes are rarely accurate.

Just had a thought about Liverpool Victoria - they may not cover the Cynos as it's technically an import... <_<

well tesco didnt list the cynos when i called them. - they checked the brokers & said they would insure me as the Paseo.

so thats what my insurance documents say - but my chassis number is also on the documents so not sure how that one works out :unsure:

J

Hey, sorry about the late welcome, but it's always good to hear we have new members!

There are a couple sites I've found while researching for the Seo, and since all parts correspond with the Cynos, you could just search some of the links on my site. It used to be on J's sticky, but since the crash, we lost it among other things. here's the link Paseo2nr's Website

Happy Modding, m8. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links