Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aem Matrix Xrs Cai On Corolla Sportivo Fitted !

Exec6speed

Yes the AEM Matrix XRS CAI system is now fitted to my Rolla.. Boy oh Boy does this puppy scream... :yes: The induction noise is pure symphony... Sounds like a really really big JAP bike when its on Lift... The pitch change in the induction when it hits lift is now very obvious..

When I can pull my finger out I will post some pics ... It all fitted up very easily, but there are some ever so slight variations in some of the vacum hoses between the Rolla and Matrix but a little thinking overcame these..

Even if this mod gave no extra power its sure worth it for that insane induction noise !!

For the measily $ 300 or so (inc freight) its worth it..

The product finish and quality is very good to...

Mate I know how you feel but I have the TRD system installed and you notice the difference. I had 4 other mad Sportivio owners in the car last weekend and they were quite impressed. Yes the differences are different between the Matrix they have another VCS which we don't and you don't connect any vacuum connections to the intake. It took be a lttle bit to modify as well. Mind you the TRD intake cost me more than your AEM. Pictures of my intake are at http://members.optushome.com.au/icehockey_...eetup_23rd.html

Yes the AEM Matrix XRS CAI system is now fitted to my Rolla.. Boy oh Boy does this puppy scream... :yes: The induction noise is pure symphony... Sounds like a really really big JAP bike when its on Lift... The pitch change in the induction when it hits lift is now very obvious..

When I can pull my finger out I will post some pics ... It all fitted up very easily, but there are some ever so slight variations in some of the vacum hoses between the Rolla and Matrix but a little thinking overcame these..

Even if this mod gave no extra power its sure worth it for that insane induction noise !!

For the measily $ 300 or so (inc freight) its worth it..

The product finish and quality is very good to...

Where did u order the AEM Cold Air from?

I got the AEM CAI from suprastore.com..

HOHOHO, sweet...this is cheap dude. so how long did u wait until the intake arrives?

The AEM power figure seems to be the best. Might aswell buy Aem Cai

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links