Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knock Knock - Is Anyone There?

Captain Weirdbeard

I guess my PMs have not reach the Administrators or that replies have not reached me. Each day for the last three days I have sent a PM enquiry to find out what's happening about Gold membership before I decide which subscription to pay for. Currently the sign-up page says that Gold is suspended or something like that.

Each of the three days I have PMed a different one of the three Administrators listed on "My Assistant" and I am now rapidly losing interest because there has been zero feedback.

Please guys, if you're reading this, at least let me know if my message has reached you or not.

Hmmm, and I beleive most / all of the Gold Members should have expired by now...? Any more news on the 'new Gold', I think its about time... :)

Hmmm, and I beleive most / all of the Gold Members should have expired by now...? Any more news on the 'new Gold', I think its about time... :)

I've just noticed that the notice has changed today at the subs page http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...&CODE=index

Gold subs are not even mentioned.

Oh well. If the sponsors don't want my subs, I'm happy enough to keep them and buy sweeties instead.

Have you tried steve or giddlepin

Both.

I've also tried to PM an admin profile from "My Assistant". I don't expect much from that one though because the last activity on the forums is shown as being 2004!!!

I just dont understand why Gold membership was susspended & when the new gold was created the rest of the membership outstanding was honoured (if that makes sense)

ahh well - no use arguing about it as we never get a straight answer anyway.

J

I just dont understand why Gold membership was susspended & when the new gold was created the rest of the membership outstanding was honoured (if that makes sense)

ahh well - no use arguing about it as we never get a straight answer anyway.

J

Why? What do you know that I don't?

Sorry let me re-word that... after reading it it didn't make sense even to me :lol:

When the revamp of gold took place - it would have made sense to suspend memberships until this was finnished.

Then when the new gold went active honour each gold members outstanding membership term.

But this has been discussed over & over but no outcome has ever been reached.

J

be silver liek me :(

I would. But if the Admin team as listed can't be bothered answering their messages, I don't think I will bother with any fees, thank you. I do OK on the free sub anyway.

I would. But if the Admin team as listed can't be bothered answering their messages, I don't think I will bother with any fees, thank you. I do OK on the free sub anyway.

I'm sorry you have had no reply yet, dont forget that this place is run purely in our spare time. Steve or Les will get back to you soon I'm sure.

Firstly I did receive your PM but as I was preparing to go to Ireland on short notice I never had chance to sort out a reply and as the truck never had internet capabilities I could only do so on my return (30 minutes ago), I'm sure that there are plenty of people on here who know I can be BOTHERED.

The time and effort put into the club is purely voluntary and the only reward is from those members that appreciate this.

If "I don't think I will bother with any fees, thank you."...fine, but don't make sarcastic comments about my commitment to the club and it's members.

Regards

Les

don't make sarcastic comments about my commitment to the club and it's members.

Hi Les,

I'm sorry to hear that you have taken my account of events personally. It was not and is not my intention to malign you in any way. I tried to contact each of the three administrators listed before I posted the comment you find so objectionable. I am already mindful of the way most forums rely on volunteers. I know because I moderate on other groups myself.

Sarcasm was not my intention. That you choose to see it as that is a disappointment. Neither you or either of the other two administrators have answered or even acknowledged my question about membership yet.

I am closing this thread.

Clearly, I am not going to get an answer to the question I raised - with each of the three administrators - about Gold subs so it is not worth further pursuit.

i have respoinded to your PM.. apologise for the delay.