Do Not Sell My Personal Information

World Series By Renault

kimi

Donnington Park 8-9 th september.

I went to this last year with Jerry, it was VERY busy ,expect traffic.

Also secure your car as there is no infield parking.

All posts moved from Bubble meet dates into here.

I will be at that ............Donnington Park (Renault World Series Meeting)

I have got free tickets due to owning a Renault years ago..................Pre Toyota :thumbsup:

bugger forgot about that ill be at donnington too

I've got Renault World Series tickets too.

Was planning on gettting down to Donington early, then maybe moving on to the Bubble later on, depending on how the racing is looking.

I'm at Donnington too woohoo,,

got some spare tickets if anyone needs/wants some.

Mo.

i have found some i think, well emma has at work, can u keep them asside till tomorrow if that possible? im realy want to go...

be good to meet up there?

I'm at Donnington too woohoo,,

got some spare tickets if anyone needs/wants some.

Mo.

i have found some i think, well emma has at work, can u keep them asside till tomorrow if that possible? im realy want to go...

be good to meet up there?

:lol: There will soon be as many Toyotas there as Renaults :lol:

forget the above, i cant go :( the car is in on a set of ramps at the moment. found the fual leak. the tanks corroded though / hit by rocksin places. as its up in the air im going to do the exast and underseal the car wile im there.

The front wheel bearings are going to be done wile its out of action as well. the misses is realy not happey

forget the above, i cant go :( the car is in on a set of ramps at the moment. found the fual leak. the tanks corroded though / hit by rocksin places. as its up in the air im going to do the exast and underseal the car wile im there.

The front wheel bearings are going to be done wile its out of action as well. the misses is realy not happey

Doesn't the fuel tank have a plastic cover to protect it from anything that's thrown up at it?

Doesn't the fuel tank have a plastic cover to protect it from anything that's thrown up at it?

yes, it does, its only partialy covering the tank though. there are 2 window shapes at the bottom of the tank, looks to be for draining and sender units? any how. its here that its gone.

ill get some photos sorted to show you

Forums

News

Membership