Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Light Bulb

Azim

hey guyz, jus logged on after abt a week, onto to find my profiles gone!!!bummer!!so il have my spec running at a later date.

my drivers side break light has gone, so i pulled the carpet back from the boot to replace it, but it was a bit different from the other cars iv had.i cudnt seem to find out how the bulb wud be replaced so if any1 cud help me with that, that wud be marvallous!!!

:help:

Never changed mine yet, but I've got the 'How to change to REV3 taillights' page in front of me now, and it looks like you take the taillights off in order to get to the bulbs.

Pop the end caps off either side and undo the screws....they should come off easy enough then you can get to the bulb holders. :thumbsup:

I've done this many many times, remove the reflector corners, unscrew from the center pannel and pull back. quite simple realy.

Matt.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links