Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 3dr Poly Front Bumper

Jase4772

I saw a silver 3 door Rav yesterday with the extra poly front bumper bar and it looked quite good. My question is does anyone have a pic of this on a Lagoon Blue Rav? I've been through the Rav4 photo's thread and couldn't see one in there but I'm hoping someone knows of a pic somewhere, if not blue then any colour would do just to be able to check it out as this could be my next purchase.

Thanks

Jase

I saw a silver 3 door Rav yesterday with the extra poly front bumper bar and it looked quite good. My question is does anyone have a pic of this on a Lagoon Blue Rav? I've been through the Rav4 photo's thread and couldn't see one in there but I'm hoping someone knows of a pic somewhere, if not blue then any colour would do just to be able to check it out as this could be my next purchase.

Thanks

Jase

Do you mean this A Bar?

68204441_o.jpg

If it is, PM me with your VIN number, I may have one at a good price!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Jase,

I have a lagoon blue 4.2 and have thought about this as well. I have seen one and it looks really good.

Only thing that put me off was having to remove front bumper :( could not be bothered. If you go for

it remember to post some pics.

Dave ;)

The above A Bar is £227, I sometimes get these in, by buying up surplus stocks, and as such are considerably cheaper, if there is enough interest, I will see what sort of bulk purchase deal I can get. Come on TOC members! Get yer hands in yer pockets :lol:

Jase, there is a lagoon blue 5 door for sale on e bay with the A bar fitted.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Rav-4-4x4-XT3...bayphotohosting

Dont know if the link will work, if not do a search.

Dave ;)

Just looking at that one...Beat me too it loading it on here Dave :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...Also sure I see a A Bar for sale in eBay as well.... ;)

Found the homepage for the dealer selling this and here's a link direct to a better picture.

Click here for a bigger picture

Not too sure now about it, looks fine on the silver picture above with a black bumper but on blue it doesn't have the same appeal to me. What does everyone else think? I think a bit of time with Photoshop could help me out.

:unsure:

Nice find tho, many thanks dave.m :thumbsup:

Found the homepage for the dealer selling this and here's a link direct to a better picture.

Not too sure now about it, looks fine on the silver picture above with a black bumper but on blue it doesn't have the same appeal to me. What does everyone else think? I think a bit of time with Photoshop could help me out.

I love the front guard on my 4.3.

From that photo the A-bar on that car looked a little bigger, deeper than on mine......almost to deep, to heavy but as somebody said on here the other day beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dave ;)

Just looking at that one...Beat me too it loading it on here Dave :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...Also sure I see a A Bar for sale in eBay as well.... ;)

Chatman, its that "bored at work thing" :lol::lol:

Dave.

Jase, your welcome. I'm sure this is not the only one available, when I was looking I am sure like Fuj said

it was definitely narrower. There are also a lot of aftermarket ones available, do a google search or check

out the magazines.

happy hunting ;)

Dave.

Have same pushbar only not mounted because want to do this :

RAVpush.jpg

Looks so great!! B)

Have same pushbar only not mounted because want to do this :

RAVpush.jpg

Looks so great!! B)

Oooooh........very nice! :thumbsup: You're right...it does look great!

• 11 years later...
On 9/11/2007 at 2:18 PM, Parts-King said:

The above A Bar is £227, I sometimes get these in, by buying up surplus stocks, and as such are considerably cheaper, if there is enough interest, I will see what sort of bulk purchase deal I can get. Come on TOC members! Get yer hands in yer pockets :lol:

hello could yo still get the bumper nudge bars and if so what price are they please thanks gary my email is gary_dixon1964@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Anyone have the part number?

how to get one? 

We crashed our car and need a replacement. 

2FAB07C1-9C82-4DDD-88C5-502FB0A83CA0.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links