Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Headlight Bulbs

Ed_Shek

Hi All,

Does anyone know what Headlight bulbs are fitted to the new Auris? Are they H7 like the corolla?

bulbs are:

12v 65w 90981-YZZAE £8.05 RETAIL

12v 55w 90981-13075 £25.31 RETAIL

Of course, they are cheaper if you buy them off me!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Does anyone know what Headlight bulbs are fitted to the new Auris? Are they H7 like the corolla?

bulbs are:

So what fitting are the bulbs? H4 or H7?

Hi All,

bulbs are:

So what fitting are the bulbs? H4 or H7?

In my owners manual it gives --

High beam 60W type A HB3

Low beam 55W type C H11

hope that helps.

I've got a pair of the Philips Premium +30% HB3s which I bought for my T-Sport which i'm going to try in my T180.

my friends all say my bulbs look blue when im driving behind them and i noticed when driving close to them i see the reflection on their car and they do! but when looking directly at them they dont... can anyone explain?

thanks

my friends all say my bulbs look blue when im driving behind them and i noticed when driving close to them i see the reflection on their car and they do! but when looking directly at them they dont... can anyone explain?

thanks

Caused by the Elipsoid lenses which give a prismatic effect. Look carefully on road signs, rear of other cars and you will see the colour spectrum horizontally condensed but the blue is most prominent.

thanks

mine too! - the you can see a blue tint or "top" to the light on road signs, buildings etc but notihng obvious to the eye from the front of the car

Yes, it's:

High beam 60W type A HB3

Low beam 55W type C H11

Headlight bulbs is under 3 year warranty. No need to buy it yourself. B)

You do if they are upgrade non-standard bulbs.

Found it easy to change the left hand side ones but the right will take a bit more time and effort as the radiator expansion tank needs removed and the wash water bottle neck pushed aside so that I can get my hand in to access the bulbs.

• 1 year later...

I have found out that the main head-light beam is HB3-9005, dipped bulb is HB4-9006, the front fog-lights are H11, I have owned a lot of cars over the last 40 years and this is the first car I have owned that needs two separate bulbs for the head-lights, one for main-beam and one for dipped main-beam ! ! ???????????????????????? FASINATING!

I have found out that the main head-light beam is HB3-9005, dipped bulb is HB4-9006, the front fog-lights are H11, I have owned a lot of cars over the last 40 years and this is the first car I have owned that needs two separate bulbs for the head-lights, one for main-beam and one for dipped main-beam ! ! ???????????????????????? FASINATING!

Is this supposed to be a joke? :huh:

• 4 years later...

the little small light when the switch is twisted once is W5W, twisted second time is the main head light (which is used all the time) which is H11 bulb, and full beam is HB3-9005 which is when u pull the switch towards the driver, I.E when u flash at someone. Hope it helps

• 4 weeks later...

Corect,i physical checked on my headlamp.Same as mine i want to install W5W LED,its like a wedge and iit gives white.

5led-300.jpg

Try Halfrauds 5W blue-white upgrades - they'll cost you a whole fiver ! They're also much better than the standard bulbs & give off a bright white light.

• 2 months later...

Blue lights are only for POLICE in this country here,we are stuck with regulation.

Blue lights are only for POLICE in this country here,we are stuck with regulation.

Try telling that to every lorry driver who has his the interior and exterior of his cab lit up with blue LED's, cannot undestand how VOSA let them get away with it................just saying :lol:

You obviously didn't read my post correctly - they do not give off a blue light, they are bright white. They only look blue in the packet !

Not the best option IMHO. Blue glass lamps look ricey when off. Better get leds...

Not the best option IMHO. Blue glass lamps look ricey when off. Better get leds...

Considering that we're talking about tiny 5W slot-in bulbs here, you can barely tell they have a blue part to the glass unless your eyeball's virtually stuck to the headlamp glass ! :lol:

I am just a perfectionist :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Hello. And How to change them?

Thank you

Which ones do you mean

Sent from my HTC One SV using Toyota OC mobile app

post-135587-139913562957_thumb.jpg

This is mine with 6000k HID kit and Cree LED Side lights

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links