Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Wet Myself!

Husky

Right ive been to the toilet and cleaned myself up and changed my trousers. To the point! Just found this:

HERE HERE HERE

Could this be true and as easy as it seems. Probably not lol. A cool way to spend £2278.99

OR... maybe not.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to

A) the kind of power increase

B) if it will ruin the running/idle of the engine

C) if it will ruin the engine...

D) it will blow up and take me with it? :D

you'll get about 140bhp, so about 35bhp increase.

search for superchargers, you should find out loads as there have been many topics.

OK, cheers. I got far to excited and didnt even search it. lol. now ive searched it and im just as excited. *jumps around room*. And then i saw kimi's car what a fantastic job shes done! That is the benchmark by which all yarii should be measured :D only we would all seem rubbish. :)

much planning to be done... *sniggers inwardly*

There is 2 faster Yaris' in the UK than Kimi's! :yes:

It won't fit straight on either, I remember Yaris_WRC bought the Blitz supercharger and he gave up with it after a while! :thumbsup:

Hi husky ,

Thank you for the comments on my car :D Its been good fun over the last 3 years.

At the time people said it was alot of money, but i've had 3 years of happy motoring

while everyone else has been trying to get theirs to work properly.

Over the last 3 years i could have done alot to it, but its still the same spec now as it was then,

its nippy and reliable with all its mod cons, and used for work daily.

It will always be the 1st supercharged yaris t sport in the UK.

Go for it mate, you'll love it when its done :yes: .

Hey. :) does it ruin the drive of the car? eg is it clunky, does it wheelspin all the time, is it overly loud, does it affect the general feel in any negative ways ?

Its good to hear its been driven every day and works ok. have you got a link to where you got yours from and who fitted it?

cheers. ;)

It won't fit straight on either, I remember Yaris_WRC bought the Blitz supercharger and he gave up with it after a while! :thumbsup:

This is not true ryan, I spoke to him the other week about it, and it fitted fine, it's just the belt that slips under heavy driving, due to there not being an ajuster to tighten the belt

Isn't the blitz based on the TTE?

How hard have you driven your kimi and have you had any problems with the belt.

thats also wrong. there is an ability to tighten the belt. i just dont know the reason why the belt came off under heavy driving. think it was just a bad manufactured blitz intake manifold.

TTE Compressor unit is made by Ogura Clutch Co. I guess Blitz is exactly the same. I think the diffence between Blitz and TTE is that TTE comes with additional piggyback Super ECU which controls the compressor clutch and also take care of air fuel mix. Also the belt hasn't been an issue in TTE kit.

With emanage you can get few more ponies... like 152 :) dyno proven!

Isn't the blitz based on the TTE?

How hard have you driven your kimi and have you had any problems with the belt.

Hey. :) does it ruin the drive of the car? eg is it clunky, does it wheelspin all the time, is it overly loud, does it affect the general feel in any negative ways ?

Its good to hear its been driven every day and works ok. have you got a link to where you got yours from and who fitted it?

cheers. ;)

The compressor does not ruin the drive of the car, infact its quite the oppersite :yahoo:

its not clunky at all its smooth, when the compressor comes in it gives you a nice kick.

It does wheelspin if you boot it from stand still, but it can also be driven like a standard tsport,

if you pull away normal no problem.

Its not overly loud , you do get a charger wine but i love the noise it makes :P

As has been said i drove over to TTE in Germany to have mine fitted, they gave me 3 years warranty and as my car was new

it did not effect my Toyota warranty.

The guys at TTE told me you can get abit more power from the compressor, however they go for reliabilaty.

I did have to change my standard clutch though, i had around 3000 mile on my car when i had it fitted,

and the standard clutch started slipping not long after :lol:

I have a Helix organic now.

Sounds great. I think getting it fitted professionally will be my main concern. cos if you do something half bummed (it wont let me write ubikd) it will come back and haunt you :) . how much did the installation cost? did you drive it there as a holiday or something lol.

Its not overly loud , you do get a charger wine but i love the noise it makes :P

genius, thats ideal! :D

Kimi how much was your organic clutch? Also how much did it cost you in total to go to germany and have it fitted etc, if you dont mind me asking :)

Also how much did it cost you in total to go to germany and have it fitted etc, if you dont mind me asking :)

£3,000 including getting there and staying there I think.

the Blitz one also comes with a sort of ECU to control when the magnetic clutch is engaged. but the piggy back ecu wont work with the UK cars as we have immobilisers and the Jap cars dont, this i think is why we in the uk can use the vast array of aftermarket piggy backs.

u also cant increase the power on the them cheaply or easily. the magnetic clutch is part of the pulley so i cant honestly see how you can just get a smaller pulley and get more power . if you do, u would probably lose the magnetic clutch function.

or you could go to the expense of having a smaller clutch made up with a magnetic clutch system built in, im sure that would be easy to get :rolleyes:

that picture on the web site is also the pic for the celica supercharger kit not the yaris kit. the yaris cant has no intercooler nor can one be fitted at a later date with the blitz and TTE kits.

if you want a supercharger kit get the Power enterprise one, if its still available. you can easily swap its pulley for a smaller one and you can also put an intercooler on it, if you want to make more power at a later date.

also just to note, I had mine supercharged in March 2004 I dont think anyone had done a supercharged yaris before this date in the UK

sorry not been around been in hospital.

Ryan was right it was £3000 inc ferrys.hotel.and a few drinks :rolleyes:

WRC said it all in his post, the uk cars need an extra piggy back to sort the fueling.

however he had his supercharger fitted in 2004 but if it dont work it dont count ;)

dan tryed too his didnt work.

if i bolt the T28 onto the yaris engine, i could not say it was turbo'd untill it worked ;)

i'll give you that kimi. it didnt stay on the car so technically it never was fully working

yours IS the first one thats be done right in the uk.

I dont think mine would ever get to the spec that yours was,

you had done some serious mods and spent serious money on your car :thumbsup:

engine wise yours had more spec than mine ;) I never got to fulfill my plans for engine work.

along with your yaris and earpl's i dont think any other yarii in the UK are faster

except for the Redline yaris/mr2 bastar* child but it uses a non factory fitted engine.

Matty has the GReddy supercharger fitted and he's got around 150bhp apparently! B)

I would like to know more about Mattyskit, Sounds cheap and works by all accounts.

Matty, can yougive us some info ?