Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Or Shouldn't I?

xtigerx

Hi All,

I've got a 2002 (1.5 yrs old) Corolla Levin Hatch 5spd.

Should i trade in and buy a sportivo?

i know it's a pretty straight forward question for you guys with lots of money. but what do you think?

is it worth it?

in my opinon if u want a car thats fast and excites u to drive get the stivo!

i dont own one yet, im gonna buy one as soon as i get off probation at work!!

i went for a spin in one and it was ****** quik mate!

Umm...hard decision, cos the only MAIN differences between levin and sportivo would be the engine, so basically if you trade in ur car for a sportivo, the difference in money is paying for the engine.

How much do you think you can trade ur car for ?

If it was me, and i was in ur situation, I wouldnt want the same car again. But then the sportivo is such a fun car to drive. I havnt drove my for like 1 week already, cant wait to take it for a spin next week when my car audio is installed.. :)

I wrestled with a similiar problem. Needed a second car & the wife wanted a 4 door. She was looking at the corolla accent. I checked out the stivo and took it for a drive. Initially was not that impressed with how it went and was not looking to spend 30K.

Then I found this chat site. After spending weeks reading peoples views on the stivo I decided to do it.

I cannot thank those guys enough.

What a F :censor: ing car!!!!

It has been one of my best decisions I've made. You cannot slap the smile off my face every time I drive it. All I had to do was learn to drive it properly as it is a car that needs to be driven. And when you do.... Man does it reward you :D :D :D

My wife and I are actually considering trading our other car for another one, for her. She has also discovered just how much fun these cars are to drive.

I was with Illuminati when he sampled the stivo for the first time last week and his smile was bigger than mine!

If you can stretch to afford it I say do it. Life was after all supposed to be FUN.... And with this car it's a blast :thumbsup:

Cheers mate

the only MAIN differences between levin and sportivo would be the engine

. . the extra 41kw makes one helluva difference!

plus don't forget the 6 speed gearbox, and 16" alloys, and leather trim, and climate air, and 6 stack CD,

and sports exhaust, and sports suspension, and bigger brakes - it all counts when you're making a decision.

Add up the cost to option up a Levin to these specs. Makes the Sportivo seem VERY cheap.

There is nothing else around at the moment for the price. Trade in now before the Levins start to be

discounted.

i did it.

i've put my deposit down for a black stivo. be arriving in 2-3 weeks time.

in the mean time, i'm trying to sell my levin for $23,500.

anyone know anyone who wants to buy?

=)