Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sprint Series......please Take A Look

Barrycross

Some nice photos there T600

Cheers.

You did very well on Saturday; Nice 1, 2 in your class.

And did I read elsewhere that wasn't your only success of the day :thumbsup:

And did I read elsewhere that wasn't your only success of the day :thumbsup:

Was an awesome weekend - the best of the year:

Saturday - 1 & 2 in class (as you say B) )

Saturday - South Africa won the rugby :D :P

Sunday - Spent the day at Rockingham nailing Caterhams about B)

Monday - Got engaged :D B)

That's what I was referring to. I'd read Jo's post on the Toyota-Sprint site and though you'd like to share it with TOC.

Congratulations to both of you. :yahoo::clap::yahoo:

Paul, I think you did extremely well in that very cool, war-scar baring (Nur scars), autotragic, tub of lard ( :P :D just jesting - love the soarers :thumbsup: ) you had there :thumbsup: Not bad by any means at all B)

You are so toast next time pal :lol: Congratulations too on your happy news btw :in_love:

Would be good to see John and the other TOC regulars down too, was a very friendly meet like our usual TOC affairs, loads of fun :D

Paul.

Was an awesome weekend - the best of the year:

Saturday - South Africa won the rugby :D :P

Garrick,

congrates on your engagement :wub: thats lovely news.

however i'm not so keen on the rugby result :crybaby: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we are the 2nd best team in the world though :lol::toast:

Another TOCer that was there; I didn't know so many were taking part. We should try to have a stand at one of these events next year.

PS - saw some of your runs Dan - very tidy and not that much difference in times considering one or two of the top cars were running four times as much hp.

Celica-Gen5-42-800.jpg

I have got pics of you going round that last bend too, but I was just too far away for them to be any good unfortunately.

Hi T600> thanks for the piccy! (i've helped myself if thats OK) and thanks for the kind words :) Glad you enjoyed the event, do you fancy taking part next time?

PS I don't get much time on here these days, but pop into the celica section when I can :)

SystemsG & Jo> congratulations, thats great news! What a great weekend you both had! B)

Hi T600> thanks for the piccy! (i've helped myself if thats OK) and thanks for the kind words :) Glad you enjoyed the event, do you fancy taking part next time?

Of course, you're welcome. I probably will take part next year. Didn't even consider it this year as I expected it to be all about the heavily modified big bhp cars. But now I've seen the format, I see anyone can take part, so hopefully I'll get round to doing just that.

Also hoping there will be better photo opportunities next year. One down side of that track is its limited view for spectators, but there's talk that it'll be improved next year, and other venues will be better too. Looking forward to it.

Didn't even consider it this year as I expected it to be all about the heavily modified big bhp cars. But now I've seen the format, I see anyone can take part, so hopefully I'll get round to doing just that.

Well this is why we entered our 1.6 N/A MK1 MR2 was to show those with big power, they do not neccessarily need the power to be competitive :D

I see it all the time on various circuits around the country where we get left behind on the straights by big powerful cars that cost loads of money, but come the next corner we're all over their rear end slowing us down. Then we hit a long straight and get covered in fumes and unburned fuel by the drivers with ***** envy... :(

Sprinting evens out the playing field rendering most of it down to driver ability :yes:

Although next year we will probably be running two cars - the track N/A (which did us proud this event) and our Supercharger which will hopefully see us getting out of the corners slightly quicker than the N/A. We'll see...

Next year is going to be awesome for japanese motorsports in the UK. We already have the Drift Scene, Time Attack (although not strictly jap), the MR2 Challenge and the MX5 Challenge; but next year will also see a new race series set up by Steve Vince (the same bloke who runs the MR2 Challenge) called the All Nipon Challenge which will see a grid of mixed jap cars with varying power split into two catagories - one for highly modified and one for those on a budget. And then of course the full Toyota Sprint Series. Really can't wait B)

I see it all the time on various circuits around the country where we get left behind on the straights by big powerful cars that cost loads of money, but come the next corner we're all over their rear end slowing us down. Then we hit a long straight and get covered in fumes and unburned fuel by the drivers with ***** envy... :(

Sprinting evens out the playing field rendering most of it down to driver ability :yes:

:lol::lol::lol: I think you might know johnny from BAT? sounds like one of his briefings :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I think you might know johnny from BAT? sounds like one of his briefings :lol:

Not far off Dan...

Does this photo give away any clues :D

post-1468-1194075296_thumb.jpg

Not only do we work for BaT, they will be our main sponsor next year B)

piccy:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature
:(

But if you work for them then that explains it :lol:

I like the folks from BAT, I used to go on honda track days with a friend, great fun B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links