Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Total Respray

maximumbob

Have any of you ever had a total respray done on a Celica. If so, roughly how much am I looking at?

I have just bought one and I know it has been in a crash but the Hpi came back all clear, however, it does have a brand new off side front panel on the car and hence this is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car. The drivers door is also a slightly off red.

Is it easy enough for a garage to match the red of the rest of the car and then just respray the door and front panel.

As you can tell from the amount of basic information posts I am putting up that I really am a complete beginner when it comes to doing anything on a car.

Cheers

you can be looking at anything from £600 to £1000 depending on where you go and what sort of job you expect some body shops might be up for a cash in hand job so look around and ask

For a full car re spray you could be looking to pay upto £1200 for a very good job. Thats how much it would cost me for my car and i have a Corolla GTI......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had my motor resprayed. I think you maybe looking at 1200-1500 quid. One bit of advise I would give you is to stick to the same or similar colour and make sure they strip the car right down for the respray. Ootherwise it look pretty crap!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. Need to raise some cash for now though, but that place in Chesterfield sounds pretty good. Not to far from me either.

Cheers