Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Is What I Call A Bundle Of Joy!

Fizz

On the 14/09/07 @ 23:37 Shifaah Sultan entered our world. :D

After 34 hours of labour... i realised very quickly in the process that no man on gods earth can go through what women have to go through with having a baby. :huh:

I had 1.5 hours sleep in that 34 hours and was knackered to say the least.. my wife had 5 min sleep in comparrision and she was the one doing all that work non stop every 5 min for over 20 hours! :o

End result... Im a very very proud new daddy to a lovely little girl going by the name of Shifaah! :D

Both mother and baby are doing well!.. :thumbsup::yahoo:

Now the fun begins... she is so so small @ 5.8 pounds.

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

This picture was taken about an hour after the birth.. as you can see i look more <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed than normal.. lol

Shifaah008.jpg

I started crying at the end when Shifaah was passed to Nafisa... and have to say even when i start to think back to that monent i could easily cry again... :yes::rolleyes:

Thanks for looking....B)

Congratulations to you all..........................very nice photos :thumbsup:

Congrats mate!

There's nothing wrong with crying over your new daughter! :thumbsup:

:baby:

Some people's newborns/babies look kinda odd.. and peeps still say they are beautiful... but she really is hon! gorgeous little girl, well done to Nafisa! (and you lol) :) and mega congrats :)

Fizz, congratulations mate. There is nothing in this world that can compare to seeing your first child born. Your whole world takes on a new perspective, cherish every moment buddy.

All the best to you and yours.

Gareth

Thanks for all the best wishes.. :) Im so chuffed right now you cant understand how much! (well.. for those of you with kids will do :P)

Mr Wosket... damn man.. it has been a long time ehh. :) Hope all is well.

JJ/Em - I was going to write summat similar but i thought i was being biased.. lol.. She really is lovely! (mashallah).

Gareth B - Spot on there.. and thanks.. :thumbsup:

Everyone else.. cheers again.. Im about to go in to the hospital again now as partners can be with them from 7:30am till 9pm... :thumbsup:

Congratulations :thumbsup: and thank you for the photos, you have a beautiful baby girl.

Glad Mother and Baby are doing well.

Best wishes.

Congratulations Fizz and Mrs Fizz ;)

The moment the little bundle pops out is a moment in time you will never ever forget, the only way I can describe it is a sudden rush of love... it just seems to hot you smack in the face, enjoy every minute with her.

Take care and all the best for the future to the three of you :)

Congratulations Fizz.... it is nice to read such good news and you have cheered up my Sunday morning :D

Good luck mate for the coming years and I am pleased for you all.

Well done to the both of you, shes lovely, which makes me wonder because lets be fair......................................your one ugly daddy

But seriously well done to all involved and I hope she brings you years of love, joy and stress!!!

Everyone else.. cheers again.. Im about to go in to the hospital again now as partners can be with them from 7:30am till 9pm... :thumbsup:

That's great. When my nephew was born my brother-in-law could only go in for an hour or 2, 2 or 3 times a day & it did his head in thinking about what he was missing