Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Is What I Call A Bundle Of Joy!

Fizz

She is beautiful, It makes me feel broody just looking at the pics.

Good Luck

Raistlin

Congrats again dood,,,

you sounded shattered on the phone, but hey you should know not to txt me at stupid o'clock @ the weekend cos i'll be up n a little drunk as you found out...

meant all i said tho fizzy, fantastic news and i know you'll get round to asking me ...........so yes of course i'll be godfather!! :lol:,

regards to all, hope you passed those kisses on to Nafisa.

Peace out Bro.

Mo.

nice one mate.. congratulations to you and your wife.

Congrates Daddy :yahoo:

make the most of your sleep till mrs fizz & baby fizz arrive home :lol:

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes.. :)

Ive got a load more pics to upload now and i am up at silly o'clock every night so i might just keep myself occupied by adding some more should people want to see 'em... :lol:

awh bless, she looks lovely, you must all be very proud of her ... my daughter was 5lb 3oz and dropped to 4lb 8oz ... but shes a whopping 9stone now and 5ft 9 (she is 16)lol

best wishes and congratulations to all of you, hope mother & baby (cant forget daddy aswell) are doing well!

Why does Shifaah have to act all innocent and nice in front of the guests during the day and not make a noise... :rolleyes:

Then come night time and its like Jeckle and Hyde.. :rolleyes:

Cheers all for the comments.. i still am on cloud nine to be honest and it still aint hit me that ive become a daddy!!

Apologies for not replying to the kind messages sooner but alas as already mentioned i have no spare time and am reduced to going online at 3am etc...

Brought both mother and baby home on Sunday night and both are doing well.. Nafisa is having on and off days which is expected especially after such a long labour.. so im stuck between Nafisa and Shifaah on a night when both need my attention. Its hard work is this!! :wacko:

I think these 2 pictures sums it all up for me...

SPA50845.jpg

SPA50857.jpg

and here she is all packed up ready to take her home.. :thumbsup:

DSC00353.jpg

:)

ohh ohh... and another one from the hospital before we left... Girls are soo cool to buy for! B)

SPA50849.jpg

my god.. I sound like im turning into my parents... smashfreakB.gif nooooooooooooo! suicide.gifyelrotflmao.gif

She's just precious Fizz - and I love her in the dress, she just looks so adorable!

I love the picture of you holding her - theres definitely something about a man gazing upon his newborn child - you can feel the love emanating from the photo.

Anyway, glad to hear both your girls are home now and you must keep us updated with photos :D :thumbsup:

Congrats, and the best of wishes for you all, she is a wee cracker right enough :)

Wow, cant remember mine being that small...!

I love the picture of you holding her - theres definitely something about a man gazing upon his newborn child - you can feel the love emanating from the photo.

The obligatory Father/baby picture is a must! :D

Anne... Next time your online i will send you a link to my photobucket accoutn where there are tonnes of pics! She is going to be the child of the digital age so i can embarras her as she grows up in great detail! :lol:

Update... We have had Shifaa's hear shaved off and she looks even more like a baby girl now.. lol

Shifaah046.jpg

SPA50941.jpg

And i love this pic... :rolleyes:

Shifaah042.jpg

Congrats Fizz. She's absolutely beautiful and that pic of you holding her is awesome. Nice one and God bless to you all.

Cheers Al... :)

These sleepless nights are a killer though... cant rememeber the last time i had more than 2.5 hours of unbroken sleep..... :bored:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links