Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's The Fastest Mr2?

mark.pearce

Mk2 turbo?

Has to be, a rev3+ of course.

However as standard im not sure if its "faster than an EVO" which evo for a start? theres enough variants of them!

Of course once you start making alterations I dont see why your car would not be "faster than an EVO" both are completely different cars though, one being rally bred, and the other being a 2 seater tourer.

And what do you mean by "fastest" .. 0-30 a rev1/2 will be quicker than a Rev3+

Over 40 the Rev3 will toast a Rev2 ..

and modded/unmodded against an Evo ..

Round corners you'll be pushed to even get into the same league .. over 120 mph you'll toast em ..

the trouble with this is you'll have to have a modded mr2 turbo to make it fair. The later evos 5 onwards have had years of fine tuning and millions more spent on honing them than the mr2 did, so you'll need a 280bhp mr2 to match an evo from 4 onwards

Bah...A Gen III MR2 would be just as fast I reakon, depends on where and what etc drag, or corners. Both are good for 13's straight out of the box....very similar I reakon, except on the durt of course.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Is that your car in your signature Kiwi?

If so, that's very impressive.

Torque-a-rific.

Haha...I wish B)

Just a random one from the Land of the rising sun.....pull's low 10's on a regular basis :eek:

I seem to hang with the evo and rex boys with no worries (the one's on the street with the usual mods) just gotta get a good launch, I usually play with them on my low boost setting of 14 psi as well....am yet to find anything worthy of a 18 psi run!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I usually play with them on my low boost setting of 14 psi as well....am yet to find anything worthy of a 18 psi run!!

Are you running a stock intercooler kiwimr2?

Are you running a stock intercooler kiwimr2?

Yep......I NEVER thrash my car when it's hot out, let alone run my high boost setting in hot temps.

Why?

Cheers

KiwiMR2

the fastest mr2,.......

mine,......................................cos im drivin it! :P