Do Not Sell My Personal Information

20valve Parts

ZELIOS

:censor: I am after parts for my 20valve head which i just blew up again third time at 15 pound I belive that the feeling beats any thing i have ever imagined so quick !!!but so quick to blow also boost is good but bad at the same time ????? thats my quote of the week any way

why the exhaust valves bend so easy i dont know any one got any light on the subject or even replacement valves that are not standard would be good if any one would no where to get them

hi there , i just wondering is ur 20 V engines come with the car,or u put it in??

coz i got a G6R , and i want to change a black top 20v angine in,and i just wondering can i just change the cylinder head instead of the whole engine ????

coz i think they are both 1.6 so there bottom should be the same.

if u or ur friend know anyting about it please must tell me.....thank you very much

sick but i cant read it i can only read english but i have got onto some sick performance parts and I am not sure if you can just change the heads because the bottom end of the black top is actually lightened and has oil squirter jackets conclealed inside the block somewhere the silver has them located in between the galleries and it feeds the oil directly into the cam shafts :thumbsup:

as for parts have you tried fensport they have a good stock of 20v engines and i think they carry spares too

as for parts have you tried fensport they have a good stock of 20v engines and i think they carry spares too

MINE IS 20valve TURBO HAS QUITE A BIT OF STICK WHAT YOU DONE TO THE 3SGTE I HAVE GOT ONTO TOYSPORTS IN THE US THEY HAVE AN AWSOME RANGE OF SPARES AT A PRETTY GOOD PRICE APPARENTLY THE 20valve SILVER IS ALSO THE FORMULA ATLANTIC MOTOR IM VERY HAPPY TO FIND THIS OUT :drool: