Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ultimate Aygo Manual

adilmon

That just beats the pantz off a Haynes manual!

Well done that man.

My thanks too. :D

Well, just having had a look through it, it may lack a few things that a Haynes Manual may have, like Torque wrench settings etc, (unless that last page is so small it is in there somewhere and needs printing out. ) Still good to get some background Tech Knowledge though.

Well, just having had a look through it, it may lack a few things that a Haynes Manual may have, like Torque wrench settings etc, (unless that last page is so small it is in there somewhere and needs printing out. ) Still good to get some background Tech Knowledge though).

The torque settings are under the heading "service specifications" from the left hand side menu

Thank you, you're all very welcome. :D

I was quite annoyed at probably having to wait 3 years for a Haynes Manual and equally delighted to have so much info just a few clicks away.

If you don't have regular access to the net, it might be useful to know that the petrol Aygo has the same engine as the Daihatsi Sirion and the diesel version is virtually identical to the 1.4L pug 206 HDI and latest ford fiesta TDCI

If anyone is able to find an Illustrated parts catalogue (with exploded diagrams) that would be the icing on the cake... :)

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm it's gone (as mentioned).

Hopefully someone will have a new link - in the meantime I've unpinned this as it isn't worth having it highlighted if it doesn't work !

Steve

• 2 years later...

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links