Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We Need This Section!

Sullie..

i regularly visit honda revolutions forum as i also own a honda they have a great section where people put up pics of cars and ask if it was you or sometimes people talk of certain models being sighted here and there or in their towns ect, its great ! so i think we should also here at toc should have this section too B)

Thing is, these forums like IMOC only post in the spotted section if the car has an IMOC sticker on it.

I dont think there are enough stickers out there!

Thing is, these forums like IMOC only post in the spotted section if the car has an IMOC sticker on it.

My first thought was what a good idea.

But I think you're right JB, I'd probably only post if I saw a sticker, and apart from meets the only TOC sticker I ever see is the one on my car.

My first thought was what a good idea.

But I think you're right JB, I'd probably only post if I saw a sticker, and apart from meets the only TOC sticker I ever see is the one on my car.

Same here!

I see alot of 'cruise' site stickers tho!

And 'Tint R' whatever that is!

• 2 weeks later...

I seen a green Paeso in Grimsby and cruising down the beach but no ones owned upto it and am scared to go upto them cause they look harder than me lol

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know this car/owner.

I was driving west on the A303 just past Thruxton Roundabout. When i saw a car, it was moving like a spaceship in lingerie going hyperspace. Beautiful. Fliptone purple/green/orange flake, jacked up monster-truck chassis Toyota Yaris. I think. Had a wicked widebody Supra kamikaze bodykit. Clearly giving it some..

I wanna buy that car.. Anyone know them?

• 6 months later...

Well, I've got my TOC stickers up , including my GOLD MEMBER one :thumbsup::band::clap::toast: in pride of place

Well, I've got my TOC stickers up , including my GOLD MEMBER one :thumbsup::band::clap::toast: in pride of place

Good......................... I will look out for you whenever I am in Dublin ;) :lol:

What about just having a Sticky: Spotted! thread in each of the car forums? I know in the rolla T-Sport section we get quite a few threads about it and i always beg them to roll them into a single thread.