Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beat The Camera !

phil3345

It doesnt work.

There are loads of products offering this, and they don't make a lot of difference, and the few that do, can be translated anyway (by viewing the negative, they can see you plate), and then they will do you with perverting the course of justice...

it would be useless in my plate, Its already reflective, so it will be very difficult to make shine the black parts. It was designed to aboid these kinf of "Changes"

What we've been thinking to do is a mecanism that slides ( at desire) a obscure plate (or a false plate) over the licence, coming through the ilumination place ( the black plastic with the two lamps, back in the trunk) When you want to speed, press the button and it rolls down, if dont need it, press the button and rolls up.

Nice, ah? ;)

Otherwise, we will have to be veeeeery careful in the highway...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: My name is Coyote, Willie E. Coyote... :lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't be brave enough to actually test it tho.. would you ??

as for the sliding mechanism thing... good... but if you get busted... bad

Always with this kind of things U have a benefit, and also big risks. Thats why I dont do it, It ILEGAL and risky.

Cheers

Coyote 009 from BA

Argentina

"

What we've been thinking to do is a mecanism that slides ( at desire) a obscure plate (or a false plate) over the licence, coming through the ilumination place ( the black plastic with the two lamps, back in the trunk) When you want to speed, press the button and it rolls down, if dont need it, press the button and rolls up.

Nice, ah? ;)

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: My name is Coyote, Willie E. Coyote... :lol::lol::lol:

The rat-mobile in roland rat had one of these!

Blast from the past :rolleyes:

"

What we've been thinking to do is a mecanism  that slides ( at desire)  a obscure plate (or a false plate) over the licence, coming through the  ilumination place ( the black plastic with  the two lamps, back in the trunk) When you want to speed, press the button and it rolls down, if dont need it, press the button and rolls up.

Nice, ah?  ;)

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: My name is Coyote, Willie E. Coyote... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Who?

Coyote from BA

Argentina

"

What we've been thinking to do is a mecanism  that slides ( at desire)  a obscure plate (or a false plate) over the licence, coming through the  ilumination place ( the black plastic with  the two lamps, back in the trunk) When you want to speed, press the button and it rolls down, if dont need it, press the button and rolls up.

Nice, ah?  ;)

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: My name is Coyote, Willie E. Coyote... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Who?

Coyote from BA

Argentina

A kids TV program 15 years ago!