Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Previa

UKDM323

Dunno if this been asked or posted before but just out of curiousity is there going to be a new previa for the UK ? Since its first on sale in Japan obviuosly as the lucida & been on sale in Hong Kong as the Previa for about a year now when i went last year in november i saw lots of them there & gotta say they look pretty cool especially with led rear lights & recently hong kong saw the launch of a 3.5V6 Previa there too !

weve been told that the previa is not coming back toyota have said the corolla verso is big enough to handle the mpv market

Yes we've heard the same. Apparently Toyota feel that there isn't room for the Previa in the UK market between 4x4s becoming more popular and the Verso on the other side.

We are disappointed by this since we need the space of a large MPV for a large family and don't like 4x4s.

dont like the tax hike associated with 4x4's either!!

all it'll mean is that theres gonna be a massive import scene for the new mpv

look how many Nissan Skylines are in the UK... pretty good considering the only model available from the dealer was the R34 GTR

time to float my container ship me thinks... lol