Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Find Paint Code?

yaris_girl

I'm getting a new wing sprayed and need the paint code - I know it's on the VIN plate but all i can see is 1 long number?

What number should i be looking for? It's a black t-sport.

On the very bottom of the plate on the left

number, letter, number.

You've got to look hard enough or it looks like all one long line

Ok cheers, I'm stuggling to find the VIN plate though? :huh:

It's dark, thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it! So...any help?

is it not under the bonnet on the left hand side? the paint code will be marked as c/tr meaning colour and trim codes

Right, according to that its 209 - but a page i found with all the Toyota colour codes says that is Black Sand? I've never seen it called that?

Never go by what a colour is called, people make up for own names for colours, 209 is a proper colour code

Kingo :thumbsup:

Right, according to that its 209 - but a page i found with all the Toyota colour codes says that is Black Sand? I've never seen it called that?

I think 209 is what Toyota called Eclipse Black. That is what the colour on my 02 black Yaris is called and the paint pot I got provided with the car, from the dealer, is code 209

B)

• 2 years later...

I think 209 is what Toyota called Eclipse Black. That is what the colour on my 02 black Yaris is called and the paint pot I got provided with the car, from the dealer, is code 209

B)

can anyone tell me the color code for the DARK GREEN 2006 toyota avensis pls?

thanks for all your help

B)

can anyone tell me the color code for the DARK GREEN 2006 toyota avensis pls?

thanks for all your help

That sounds like a question for the Avensis forum?? :lol: :P

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about that

I rang toyota for my color code and they sayd it is 6T1 for my car. and just to double check i browsed the net and found this Paint Codes For Toyota that comfirms what i was told. Hope it helps . Good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links