Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Help!

roywhlong

did any one know which size of the wheels will perfect for the carzone body kits?and if i gonna put that body kits then should i lower the car for how many mm will be look perfect?

17's i'd think but id wait until the kits on for suspension cuz its not wot looks gud it mite b wots not too low but 40mm wil prob be enuf

17's will look the nutz and the best way to go with the kit because its very OTT

but i can recall - and try and contact this guy - seany fitting the kit to his yaris and only had 16's fitted due to the way the kit is shaped it proves for a bit of scrubbage!

:thumbsup:

thanks guy but just like what you said if i lower the car 40mm then it will be a problem so what i gonna do about that should i just lower the car less then 40mm and i not really sure about the carzone body kits because lots of people on here not really like that kits i think it was very nice but just a bit :eek: so got any one know is the neon under car lighting is legal or not in ireland because i not really see any around and dont see they sale on the shop as well.and did carzone or carcept do the side skirts for 5 doors yaris?

Edited by roywhlong

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links