Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toyo4play

hi all you sportivo freaks . i am e new member to this but i have been monitoring all your messages for a while now . i am a toyota employee at the Melbourne plant as we are involved with toyota s/africa at the moment with there standards due to a few field complaint. we have 4 of our auditors in s/a at present making sure the cars arriving to australia are all up to quality standards . i am waiting for my new company car which is a new sportivo impatiently and have had the privilege of driving a few in the past months . to all you new sptvo owners please feel free in asking any question regarding your little bullet as i will be glad to investigate on any concerns . to all you Melbourne freaks please let ne know when the next meeting is as i miss the last one . cheers all and take care on the road with the little bullet :thumbsup:

How much is it to lease the corolla sportivo? I can honestly say my car is rattle free, however the gearbox(which is getting better day by day) tends to be a bit notchy. Hopefully it will wear in after a few more k's and become liquid smooth. Apart from that i am very happy. Keep in touch mate and make sure you come to the next meet, hopefully in a couple of weeks time. :thumbsup:

I find the same that the gearbox is notchy. Also it is a pity that Toyota Aus do not warrant TRD parts considering they are made a company owned by Toyota. The next meet will probably be a night cruise ie meet some where and drive to a place for food and coffee and proceed to waffle on abot the car. The last meetup though only 5 cars is still growing. And by the way guys I only got two numbers from you all can you send the rest so I can create a register of people. :group-cuddles:

Yeah the box tends to be smoother at higher revs, i also think that the low torque at bottom end might cause the box to be notchy, either way it's not too bad, just makes you look like a beginner when you have passangers :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links