Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Awaiting My Bodykit...

Jimlad

Ok... I've now ordered all of my bodykit bits and bobs... just waiting on them arriving.

I alread have the Autopista Rear Wing and Toms Side Skirts (thanks to Russ!).

Still waiting on my Pheonix Power front and rear splitters and my Bomex Nose.

When they all arrive I'm gonna get them fitted along with a respray to Super Red II. Prob do this about February, as it's gonna cost a bit to get it done including fitment of the parts.

For those of you who were thinking of getting skirts from Russ..... think of your poor neighbours if they have to accept the parcel for you.

Look at the size of it !! .. lol

sideskirts.jpg

hopefully will have done nearly everything I want to do to the car by summer.. .then I'll show up for a few meets.. shows etc.

Long drive from Scotland though !! lol

Russ, if I buy the TRD wide body kit...you interested in making copies and flogging em ?

50% - 50% on the profits ?

Obviously we'd have to make a subtle change here and there to avoid law suits !!!

what do you reckon ?

Havnt got a clue how to go about it.

Not into computers

Russ

:help:

I could knock something up in my spare time mate... like I said in my spare time.. so it would be a couple of weeks.

You could setup a paypal acount or something similar, and people would simply add items to there shopping cart.... quite easy.

That's not a bad idea from the both of you NIPPON & Jimlad.

Sort out a site for russ, then we can also buy kits and get him to replicate 'em and sell them on. Though 50/50 is maybe a bit much Nippon ;)

I think between all of us members we can have a fair few different kits.

This'l be REALLY helpful everyone as it'l save importing em, plus the prices can be really competitive compared to other bodykit importers.

Whaddya think?

-Z

hey Russ, i'm a professional webdesigner, i could design a site for you and have my mate code it. Just send me PM if you're interested!

hey Russ, i'm a professional webdesigner, i could design a site for you and have my mate code it. Just send me PM if you're interested!

there you go Russ.......... excellent offer !

My housemate set up a site for Russ and then the hosting company lost everything .. he's not got round to recreating it ..

I've just reciently picked up a 2 megapixel camera .. so I'll be taking pics of the scoops/skirts and lip on my car soon .. problem is that a black car is hard to spot the details in pictures ..

if Bibbs and Jimlad get those pictures and send to me we could put those up on the site too, to show off your kits on the cars too, if Bibbs and jimlad give permission to use their photos of course :D

good idea mate !!

Mines will be a few weeks tho as it's gonna take about 21 days for My Bomex Nose and the splitters to get here... prob longer due to christmas post.

managed to squich the skirts into the attic... the problem will be the Bomex nose..

As one of my mates said....

"What you doing ?? Building a car in your attic ?? " .. lol

I had a front and rear of an MR2, a GT wing on bootlid and 4 skyline alloys in the garage at one point ..

Yeah Russ .. still in the garage .. any idea of a date to come and collect them?