Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fog Light Question...

Jimlad

Ok...........

When I first got my car I had the standard fog light switch which operated the front fogs. The place that I got it from installed a second switch which operated the rears independantly.

I got some work done on my car last week and they obviously had to take the fog switches off.. because now it's different.

The stock switch still operates the front, but now the rear switch also switches on the front at the same time as the rears.

I know this is nothing major to be moaning about.... but you should all know me by now... the slightest thing annoys me... lol

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this ? I gather it will be relativley straight forward. Do I need to take the bottom bit of the dash section off to get into the wiring ?

Thanks for any info !!

My rears come on with my front ones.. why would you want them seperate? Fog lamps are for when its foggy, its never foggy at the front and not at the back B) B)

My rears come on with my front ones.. why would you want them seperate? Fog lamps are for when its foggy, its never foggy at the front and not at the back  B)  B)

becuase that's the way it was when I got it... also the rear switch now switches both on... but..... it doesn't switch the steering fronts on. Only normal fronts. Plus it annoys me.. I want to change it back !! :crybaby:

Anyone got any ideas ? Or should I just rip the dash to bits and have a fiddle ?.... :D

Ok I was speaking to someone who said

"mmm tricky one, I guess they will have taken a live for the light in the boost gauge from the fog light in stead of another clock light"

Anyone know if this would be easy to rectify ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links