Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coyote

Ken

I wish, I really do!!!!

But I will have to sell my car to fly to UK.

There's a topic somewhere that is related to member pictures, I got a Digital camera, so I'll post mine, at least to let you know how do I look!!! :arrgg-matey: :ph34r:

Thanks for remembering my day... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Hey Coyote, Did you have a good day mate......... :thumbsup::happybday: Trust you had a few :beer::beer:

I had a good excuse!

As we ( my fiancee and I) are looking for a nice pub to make a wedding party, we spent all day from one to the other, tasting, drinking and saying " oh, this is not good enough, let's go to the next pub and see how is it..."

Well, I dont know how I'm still standing today :wacko: ...

Thanks pal!!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Next Jan, I think 8th or 9th.

Hope my boss give me his Lexus.... :drool: If not, my Corona is great too :drool::drool::drool:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Good on ya mate. You better post some pictures of the happy day... :thumbsup: : :wub:

Oh, yeah!

We're still trying to decide if we choose a Photographer with a Digital camera or with a traditional one. Because we also have some friends that have digitals and may take the pictures for us... (those would me more informal)

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

You should get a traditional photographer but also get all your friends to shoot and show you their pictures. The pro photographer will guarantee you get what you will look at and treasure for ever. And the other pictures are an added bonus that may turn up some real gems...... :thumbsup: