Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheapest Yaris Service Ever ?

SMW

Just (yesterday Sat 29/11/03) had the Yaris serviced at main Toyota dealer - included a wash after as well - total cost £89.82.

Thought it was a good price - what do you think ?

how many miles was it for i had a 20,000 one the other day and it came 2 bout 98 quid but my dealer doesent do gold discount but there gud 2 me ne way

lee :thumbsup:

i got 4 years free servicing, with 3 left to go :lol:

Normal price would have been £70 for minor service 1 and 3 year, and £180 for major 2 and 4 year.

or summat like that anyway.

To compare, i got the Corolla serviced at a main dealer on saturday, 165.00 and didnt even get washed, Needless to say I ignored the sticker on the courtesy car asking me to fill the tank!!!!!!

ps heres a hint, when you take your car for a service make sure the washer bottle is brimming, I filled mine up 4 days befor the service and they still filled and charged me for filling it up with toyota products! (anal or what)

tel me bout it i always keep mine full and they charged me too they did change it yeah but its not oil it doesnt need changing!

AND they filled it way past the fill line

You know what they always do that annoys me - 'check' the tyre presures - but because the tyres are hot (I've just driven to the dealer) they are getting false readings.

Then I have to put them all back right at home the next day when they have cooled down again :censor:

pretty good there buddy

mine cost me 120!

and all the mechy did was complain he couldnt get the car on the ramps or get in the boot :lol:

:eek: