Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Optimax Petrol

yoda the yaris

theres been a number of posts and different opinions on this recently, i've used optimax in the mr2 (mk1 & 2) and the 88 cleica and have found an imrpovement every time....

It just makes the car run smoother, and the petrol itself is better and cleaner for your car, so thumbs up to it i guess.... only £27 for a full tank on my little car. LOL :P

i'm trying not to give my celica anything else.

Just wish it wouldn't drink so much! Damn right foot! :eek:

Oli, your avatar looks like a angry canary, surely no one makes a bodykit like that???

Just one of the 1st Gen7 celica's i found.

I like it, but as with anything it's choice.

I tried the BP Ultimate recently and found it made the car run a bit smoother and was more responsive. Although not optimax, i think they are similar enough to say the least.

One thing i did notice is putting in £25 quids worth didnt even fill up the tank and now its almost time to fill her up again. :crybaby:

Thanks for your opinions guys, I'll continue with the optimax for a while to see how is goes. Just beginning to wish I had used it from when the car was new. :D