Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1989 Corolla Gti

AE_92

Hi guys & girls this is my 1989 corolla GTi I bought last year been working on it for 8 months now. The engine is near standard and has uprated HT leads,TRD spark plugs,custom made exhaust pipe with HKS back box and k&n. Suspension wise it has Fensport lowering springs and koni adjustable shocks I also have Rays Engineering Volk TE37's :D on it.

here some pics tell me what u think

CorollaGti002.jpg

CorollaGti001.jpg

CorollaGti007.jpg

Will post some more pics soon

AE_92

Looks coolio mate, always liked corolla gti's, the wheels look great too, u dont want bigger wheels on a car like this, though i not really into sound systems anymore when it comes to cars tbh. ;)

Hi thanks guys yeah I wanted keep the wheels near the standard size the volks are 15" 1" bigger than the standard ones.I have seen some gti's with 17" wheels and they look abit off key to me thats why I went for 15's (sorry I haven't got better pics of the wheels will post better pics soon) as for the sounds thats only for competition use when I go to sound offs.The AE82 GT is nice but a but I prefer the AE86 but thats abit out of my price rage but with all the money I have spent on this i could have bought one lol

Thanks for the reply's guys

AE_92