Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Decals

Demonic Angel

Has anyone got any of those Toyota-supplied decals on their Aygo?

What do they look like? Are they worth getting? I saw a C1 today with some decals on the doors which looked quite nice...

You mean these ones here?

Hope this link works, but knowing Toyota they always have links that break quickly, if it doesnt work go to toyota.co.uk click on Aygo, Accessories, Aygo Art

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Kingo.... I have seen them online, I was just wondering if anyone actually had them, what te quality was like etc and whether they are actually worth £115! lol ;)

whether they are actually worth £115!

That’s 3 years and a bit worth of road tax :thumbsup:

I thought you were trying to save money?! :D

Lol at TVOR but, those decals look lush ... just outta interest Demonic Angel what one would you be interested in? ... I like the top right and bottom left one on the link that Kingo posted ...

I quite fancy AYGOart1_big.jpg but just not sure how it'd look on the Blue but certainly looks stunning on the Black...

And yes James, I understand they cost money.... as does cat food but I'm not about to get rid of the precious ones.... :lol: ;)

I quite fancy AYGOart1_big.jpg but just not sure how it'd look on the Blue but certainly looks stunning on the Black...

And yes James, I understand they cost money.... as does cat food but I'm not about to get rid of the precious ones.... :lol: ;)

Yehhh I get you, know what you mean, shame they havent come up with decals that compliment the different colours of the Aygo ... maybe icey blue flower would look good on your Aygo blue or even yellow, but the red would kinda look outta place I think ...

Save your money! Feed the cats and put the rest towards your road tax :thumbsup:

As far as a set of decals go, £115 is a good price IMHO. You would also need to budget for somebody putting them on, not a 5 minute job, and certainly something that must be done by somebody who knows what there doing! Having your lovely decals full of bubbles is not something you want

Kingo :thumbsup:

Not my taste and I wouldn't buy a used one with the decals on but hey if you like them go for it !

Personally I would use the money to change the rear wiper blade, aerial, headlight and indi bulbs, install boot lights, K&N filter, dash slip mat and a decent iPod aux input lead.

If you do go for it let us see !

Stuck a red autobot (transformers) logo in place of the rear toyota logo. I think it looks great. I'll show you once I figure out how to post pictures

i am another one that would really like them but they only suit the black..cmon Mr T make some for the other colours too please!