Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do I Need To Do A 3s-gte Swap In A 95 Camry

Psycho

I got a 95 Toyota Camry and its the 4cly AT Im trying to do a engine swap in the car the 3S-GTE Turbo 200+hp I think this engine is a big bang for the buck But Im new to the Toyota world I did a nissan 240sx sr20det swap that was a lot easier swap to do Now all the little boys and girls are doing that so its time to make the 1st 2dr Camry 3s-gte in Tucson AZ But I need HELP :help: all info will do me good Thanks

Yes I got some info today and I think Im crying for joy :thumbsup: This guy is saying that the 3s-gte in a bolt in job NO MAD MODS :rolleyes: YES all I need is a MR 2 or cell front clip thats about $2500 to $3500 and the engine runs about 200+Hp thats stock can you say Honda KILLER The best part is that I got a T3/4 Turbo and HKs turbo timer and boost control some guy e mails me and he tells me its going to run me like 12k no no son Im looking at $$4500 for the swap in a 2dr camry No body kit no wing no Fast and Im trying to show off so can i get a :group-cuddles: Thank you oh the only out side Mods Im doing is black17s and new paint and tint :thumbsup: I will get you guys pics of my car soon I dont got a :censor: camera LOL all I got is a 8mm sharp :ffs:

:thumbsup: I got my Rims today black 17-7 Rims and Tires for only $550 yes that cheap and new I got them At www.rim1.com in Phx thats 100miles west of me but 20bucks in gas thats a good deal dont you think :) Tell me about your cars and what your doing to them :drool:

Carbon fiber hood on eBay for $330.00 I think thats cheap But i need X mas cash so I will get it in Jan I got clear front bumper lights off E bay They dont fit :crybaby:I got a 2dr camry 95 I dont know if the 4dr is the same in the front? so I think I have to sell them :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links